Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: My Pill Diary.  (Read 59881 times)

GypsyRoseLee

Re: My Pill Diary.
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2015, 08:34:40 AM »

Thank you both x

Don't want to bore anyone with my daily ramblings. But it will be interesting to see how this second month compared to the first.

Chi chi

« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2015, 08:48:32 AM »

Definitely not boring me  ;) :)

pepperminty

« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2015, 04:56:37 PM »

I do hope this keeps on improving for you . Fingers crossed,xxx
 Peppermintyxx

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2015, 08:55:41 PM »

Thanks guys  :)

Day 30:

Another good day. Mood still upbeat thank goodness. Unfortunately I feel like I'm slightly tensed, just waiting for the dysphoria to re appear.

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2015, 09:25:57 PM »

Day 31:

Same as yesterday. Feeling good and quietly happy. Even managed a nap this afternoon, I felt so relaxed. It's been very nearly a week now of feeling 'normal' so it's very likely I'll be dipping shortly, as that seems to be the pattern. But so be it, I guess.

Still got the spotting, and I don't like being nearly a stone heavier than 2 months ago. But once I feel really confident my mood has stabilised properly I will make an effort to diet and exercise.

Briony

« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2015, 09:39:23 PM »

I am in the same boat re weight. Hate it and I am scared it will continue. Been same weight for last 20 years so bit of a shock to the system. With me, I think it's increased appetite rather than the actual tablet?

pepperminty

« Reply #156 on: September 08, 2015, 07:31:07 AM »

Hi ,

I noticed on the higher dose of oestrogen - the Femeston 2/10  I felt hungry all the time and just wanted to eat! I was only on it for 3 weeks but I put on weight! But with the lower dose I have actually lost weight and most of it has gone from my middle , which is where women traditionally put on weight during the meno .
I also think that the pill increases appetite due to the increase in hormones. Still it is a trade off I suppose - deep joy- it is never simple.

Peppermintyxx

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #157 on: September 08, 2015, 08:54:54 PM »

Day 32:

Slept badly last night, took hours to drop off. Nothing to do with hormones though. Just my fault for having a strong coffee at about 8pm. Idiot.

Another good day today though, hurrah. It's been exactly a week now that I have been feeling back to normal. So chances are it could all dip very soon. But I have really enjoyed this last week so much, I can't tell you.

Halfway through the second pack now, so wondering if it's taking much more control now?

Briony

« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2015, 09:20:32 PM »

Even if you do have a dip, at least you know you 'will' come back out of it. I think that's the biggest difference for me between the pill and pre pill? X

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2015, 08:44:31 PM »

Hi Briony. Yes, I think you're right. I don't feel 100% but I definitely feel much stronger emotionally than I did pre HRT, and then when on HRT. I had good days and weeks then but it always felt like it was slipping through my fingers.

Day 33:

Slept poorly, but not hormones I don't think? Mainly because my DH was out and I was half listening for him coming in.

But mood is still very good. Not much else to say really. Just really hoping this continues.

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2015, 08:07:40 PM »

Day 34:

Didn't sleep well last night, and could possibly be hormones? My sleep felt a bit thin and patchy and woke before 6 not feeling sleepy at all. And I know hormones do that to me?

But felt fine all day, mood still very good. But having said that I started to feel very slightly on edge this evening. Wouldn't surprise me if a mood dip is pending?

Chi chi

« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2015, 08:26:00 PM »

Have you noticed any change in mood when your sleep has been bad the night before?

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2015, 06:21:36 PM »

Hi Estelle. Yes, the quality of my sleep has a huge bearing on my mood the next day usually.

Day 35:

Actually slept better last night and didn't wake until nearly 7am. And when I woke I felt nicely sleepy. Not that instantly, drily awake and wired sensation.

However my mood hasn't been as good today. Nothing dramatic, but that lovely centered and contented feeling is absent. And I feel slightly on edge and slightly anxious. I can cope and tolerate it okay, but it's not pleasant. But I don't have that dreadful deadening depression of a couple of weeks.

It all feels a bit weird and off. When I was feeling very good 2-3 days back I was feeling almost too good. I was getting an overly satisfied feeling of contentment from doing something very mundane lime making my DD's bed, for goodness sake. I felt almost too dreamy and contented. Does anyone else experience anything like this?

I have just counted back, and out of the last 35 days of being on the Pill only 12 of them (including today) have been bad/down days. So that's quite positive.

Briony

« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2015, 10:58:48 AM »

Yep, I get those 'up' days too, usually related to domestic contentment ie never when I am doing something amazing, but something mundane like serving an edible looking meal (admittedly a rarity). I feel like I could conqueror the world and want to run around making daisy chains (not at all 'me').
Then a day or so later, I'll be wondering where the hell that person went. She's suddenly been replaced with a strange woman secretly convinced she's about to have a heart attack who sees the pleasure in nothing.

I always assume it's when my oestrogen is high that I feel so good (ie, the 'normal' , pre hormonal chaos, ovulation feeling). The next day must be the sudden dip afterwards?

Either way, the only good thing is that neither lasts long!

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:58 PM »

Phew, so not just me?

I also think it must be heightened oestrogen levels. Probably something to do with nesting instincts and Mother Nature wanting us to make a baby etc. Because I get inordinate levels of satisfaction from doing really dull domestic stuff like folding laundry. It's not normal, is it?

But I don't see how I can have heightened oestrogen now, when I'm on the Pill. I should have the same level every day surely.

Day 36:

Slept okay. But didn't feel good today at all. Felt jittery, on edge and with that tinge of dread. II just slogged through it all day, but it's quite horrible.

Felt tired all day. Still getting the brown spotting too.

Felt a bit better towards evening but that's pretty standard isn't it. Hope it passes soon.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17