Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Advice needed urgently  (Read 7850 times)

Debe

Re: Advice needed urgently
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »

Stress can give you brain fog.

You need to look after yourself. Be your own doctor, if you want to go back on the AD's then that is your right. See how you get on.

I've only recently started taking HRT and I am feeling better in so many ways. But before that I was seriously thinking of going on AD's because of my depression.

Also, I was beginning to think I had MS or Fibromyalgia as movement was difficult and the walk downstairs was so painful due to joint stiffness and muscle atrophy. HRT has really helped with this for me.

Debe x

charliegirl

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 07:40:39 PM »

I agree with the other ladies, citalopram is a good anti d maybe you should think about going back on it and not the SJW as it can't be standardised. Stress can make everything far worse, so any kind of relaxation/meditation will be useful.  HRT will help with the hormonal stuff. Make sure your diet is ok and you are eating healthily and often. Hope this help save. Hang in therexxx

charliegirl

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 07:43:16 PM »

I agree with the other ladies, citalopram is a good anti d maybe you should think about going back on it and not the SJW as it can't be standardised. Stress can make everything far worse, so any kind of relaxation/meditation will be useful.  HRT will help with the hormonal stuff. Make sure your diet is ok and you are eating healthily and often. Hope this help save. Hang in therexxx

PMB63

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 09:27:12 PM »

Hello again. I phoned my GP surgery and asked for another prescription for Escitalopram.  Will ask the chemist tomorrow if I can start it straight away or to have a break first (to get SJW out of my system)  Sounds like stress can be the culprit for so many things.
I'm hopeful to read that HRT is having such a positive effect for you Debe, I'm 5 days into my new regime.
Had a much calmer day today without any tears  :)
Ready for my bed now though. Good Night & God Bless XX

Valkyrie

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 08:48:25 AM »

Stress causes brain fog due to the inflammation chemicals, called Cytokenes. That darned inflammation!

Good luck my love. Let us know how you get on.

XXX

PMB63

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2015, 04:45:01 AM »

Hi everybody. Just wanted to check in with a quick update. I've been taking the cyclo progynova for a week now and currently experiencing bloating and my breasts are quite sore too. My mood is still all over the place but guess that's only to be expected as it's only been 2 days back on the Escitalopram.  What I wanted to ask is whether the bloating and painful breasts symptoms are likely to improve as my body gets used to the HRT?  Also, I like to have a plan B in place in case it doesn't and I have to switch to patches. I've tried the Femseven patches at the beginning of the year but didn't get on with them as they kept coming off. Are there "better sticking" patches available, as I also have a hiatus hernia and my stomach is very sensitive to meditation, but I am going to persevere with the tablets for the time being as I know it's early days   Just wanted a bit of reassurance from ladies who have taken HRT for a while now. 
P X
Pages: 1 [2]