Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Weird happenings  (Read 5444 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Weird happenings
« on: July 19, 2015, 09:30:37 PM »

:-\

A few weeks ago whilst in the shower I lost a small gold ear-ring.  Back was still on my ear and the other ear-ring in place but the gold button had gone.  DH and I had the shower apart, I cleaned the bathroom carefully: nowt.

Last Monday when DH got out of the car in the local park where we go regularly, he found an ear-ring.  Not the 1 I had lost in the shower but another - which matched 1 still in my car.  Now when we were in Whitby I looked in the glove compartment and saw what I thought was a pair and thought "Oh I've got a change of ear-rings in here after all".  Thinking that there were 2 in situ.  Well happen not! now that pair are a pair again.

On Tuesday I found the gold button - in the shower cubicle  :o  :-\ ……….. I know it wasn't there when I cleaned thoroughly, twice: and we've had showers since.

For 2 weeks we have been feeding a robin fledgling live meal worms, he/she is on the patio regularly each day.  On Thursday morning it didn't arrive so I thought that the parent/s had frightened him/her away.  I was thinking about the message I would be typing on here about said robin not turning up when I heard a faint whistle: and there he was ……..

I'm going to stick my head under the pillow and keep it there  :-\

honeybun

Re: Weird happenings
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 09:44:47 PM »

Creepy CLKD  ;D

Honeyb
X

Gill Mojo

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 05:38:26 AM »

Common theme here is sound. Earrings and the little whistle from the robin. Either you are supposed to be listening out to hear something important or looking out for a problem with hearing in yourself or someone close to you. I firmly believe in listening to what the universe has to say when it comes to signs. You could just have a mischievous sprite living with you of course ;)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 10:02:42 PM »

It's That Strange Woman?

Gill Mojo

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 05:29:36 AM »

Could be  ;)