Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: feeling crap!  (Read 3592 times)

Spangles

feeling crap!
« on: July 07, 2015, 05:37:01 AM »

Hi Ladies
I was suffering badly with my anxiety so the doc increased my AD's and I havebeenfeeling better. Last night I came over anxious again. I went to bed at 8.30 and fell asleep around 9.30, I woke at 4am feeling sick and anxious and can't think why. My period is due, I'm scared that my anxiety will stay for a while and make me ill again. What can I do I've had talking therapies and CBT but they don't work, I just get fed up of feeling carp.
Thank you
Shells
xXx

Mrs January

Re: feeling crap!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 05:52:32 AM »

Hi Honey

One day at a time, one hour at a time if need be....you can do and will get through this. I know I have been there too. it does pass.

Use relaxation to give time off from anxiety Glasgow Steps website have some good listening relaxation exercises.

Hugs for now Mrs J xxxxx

Greenfields

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 08:46:17 AM »

Sending lots of hugs - it's horrible isn't it?  I've been experiencing the same kind of anxiety.

I've found doing relaxation exercises helpful - they lower one's stress levels if you do them regularly (even when you feel like crap).

Exercise helps too - I often feel crap and then do exercise (still feeling crap) - but generally feel better after exercise.

Eating can help if you have blood sugar dips - I sometimes feel better after I've eaten (I notice this especially after breakfast).

Very gentle yoga helps me too - there's a DVD I practice to called Gentle Yoga for Every Body - see here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gentle-Yoga-Every-Body-DVD/dp/B0058NTKJG/menopausema0e-21

- I find this helpful too.

Lots of hugs to you xxx
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:43:42 AM by Emma »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 11:29:43 AM »

Eating every 3 hours 24/7 can ease any sugar dips.  I've had a morning of my body being really hungry but my brain not recognising the fact ……. sends me into a spiral  :'(

Spangles

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 02:12:21 PM »

Hi ladies
Thanks for your replies. Well I've not eaten except for a yogurt as shortly afterwards I threw this back up. I've had the trots too. Usually I eat very regular, in fact I'm a bit of a grazer. I'm not a vomiter by nature and it only happens very rarely, I just hope this isn't another nasty symptom to deal with!
Thank you
Shellb
xXx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 02:17:31 PM »

HORMONES  >:(

Make sure you keep hydrated!

I can understand that 'will the anxiety take over' feeling  :-\ - happened to me this morning  :'( and when very anxious I dry heave ……...

honeybun

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 06:39:13 PM »

Maybe a bug.

We blame everything on meno when sometimes it's not anything to do with it.

Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Honeybun
X