Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: New chapters  (Read 3668 times)

Mrs January

New chapters
« on: June 21, 2015, 11:47:27 AM »

Hi ladies

You have been so very supportive to me in this last two years since I found this website. You also know the turmoil I had last year when Jack died. So I continue to re evaluate my life and the future. At 52 I am taking my NHS pension early ( new government rules) and pay a third off my mortgage, so I have two jobs areas in mind Children's residential care and working with the homeless, job applications to be completed later today . THEN it is with relief that I plan to give my resignation to the safeguarding team.

I have also met an awesome bloke, older that me and such a gentleman. I get spoilt rotten

Love and hugs

Mrs January xxxx

Limpy

Re: New chapters
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 11:54:42 AM »

So happy to hear your news Mrs J.
You so deserve something good to happen.

dazned

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 12:26:13 PM »

Great to hear of a positive New story about to be embarked upon ! Well done you  :medal:

bramble

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 12:38:03 PM »

Best of luck with your job applications - they are both worthwhile and fulfilling areas for you. You have done your bit for the NHS so very wise to get out when you can with your pension. I hope the rest of the year goes well for you (and your new man).

Bramble

Joyce

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 03:28:06 PM »

Good luck with next chapters of your life. Hope it's everything you want.

Annie0710

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 03:31:19 PM »

Lovely post - you go girl !!

Annie xx

Spangles

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 04:44:45 PM »

How lovely
You deserve the best, may you be happy forever 😀
Shellb
xXx

Mrs January

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 05:30:28 PM »

Hi there ladies

Thanks as always for your lovely, lovely comments. I din't think I had the strength to carry on after Jack died but hey one day at a time is all I can advise to anyone in my shoes and NEVER give up on the search for better times.

So the year ahead is bright than the last one in so many ways . New thinking is the best start and I am excited to leave the nhs behind. Two month notice and I am gone...yipppeee.

Tea with Andy tomorrow night and he is awesome and lives life as I do on reflection and hope in the future. Take a chance it can pay off as it has for me.

Love to you all Mrs January xxxx

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 12:06:27 PM »

That's great Mrs J, wishing you loads of luck as you start your new life (new man sounds lovely).

Ju Ju

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 04:43:13 PM »

I'm so glad to hear your news, you lovely lady. You deserve this. I'm sure you will do well. Whoever employs you will be very fortunate indeed. Enjoy yourself with your new man.  :)