Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Pain around clitoris!!!  (Read 74620 times)

Maryjane

Re: Pain around clitoris!!!
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2015, 03:06:47 PM »

Bath mum.......I have in boxed you with Callunas email address so you can contact her.......the wonderful world of forums.👍

Bath mum

« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2015, 04:29:19 PM »

Thank you so much ladies....I do appreciate it.....trying to enjoy the weekend and the children.....it is good to know that you can get pain free in the end....
Thank you maryjane for sending me the email too....I will make contact when I feel able to...i am fluctuating so much at them moment, when I have a good day I get all hopeful, then the next day is almost always a step back....but
i recognise I am probably at the beginning of all this.

calluna

« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2015, 11:04:34 PM »

Maryjane I am so sorry about mistaken identity, I do apologise.   As you will have realised from my email, my name is different too.

Bath mum please don't feel any obligation, I am here if I can be of any help and that's all there is to it.  This thing is never quite the same for any of us, all we can do is try to support each other.   :)

By the way I don't know if anyone has mentioned, delayed pain is characteristic of PN.  This is why learning pain management is helpful, ie pacing, otherwise when we get a good day we overdo it (just like I did yesterday) and then it is worse the next day.  So we have a good day and then the next day is a step back..... but sometimes overdoing it can't be helped.  And sometimes is worth it!

Bath mum

« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2015, 07:31:35 PM »

Hello ladies...just wondering how everyone is doing? I am on higher doses of nortrtoline and the pain is better than ot was at the moment. I have been able to do some more usual things..but still not sit down or drive etc...

is everyone having a good summer? Maryjane, has the wedding happened? Are you still planning to go to France? I'd love to know...

Nefersmum

« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2015, 09:20:02 PM »

I'm also a member of the painful undercarriage clan.   Mine's intermittent thank goodness, it's not a constant nuisance but when it's making itself known I don't have a minutes peace in the powder room.   

Whose idea was this menopause thing anyway?    Come on, own up!

Bath mum

« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2015, 04:14:29 PM »

hi nefersmum...its just horrible isn't it? mone is constant...except for lying on my front! I am still working on medication and physio etc....but it is very, very wearing...I hope your intermittant changes to 'gone'!

Nefersmum

« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2015, 10:00:57 PM »

I hope so too.   It'll make itself known for a few days then nothing.  Bliss.   I'm sorry you are have such a terrible time with it though.   Is your medication helping?   The worst of this sort of thing is how tiring and wearying it all is.   

Bath mum

« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2015, 11:56:35 AM »

Hi maryjane..thanks for the facebook info..I am not sure how to become a member..I haven't had an invite..tech is not my strongpoint!!Would like to though..
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]