Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mood Swings  (Read 5587 times)

moonbeam121167

Re: Mood Swings
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 09:47:41 AM »

Hurdity

I have not felt right for a while, still get the headaches and nausea, but I think they can be put down to a neck problem and my IBS, as for the patches I was ok but every other week I will get terrible mood swings, its like major PMT, been trying just one 100mcg patch but still feel moody, and then start getting some hot flushes, just dont know what to do, do I need to give my body a chance to get use to just one patch, I have gel but I use alot of moisturizers and know they dont mix, feel so confused in knowing what to do for the best ..

SadLynda

Re: Mood Swings
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 11:07:58 AM »

I noticed in my search for a new GP, that we can ask the GP to refer us to the 'well woman' clinic, mine it seems is at my nearest City and not at the GP as I was led to believe by the nurse there.
I know when I wanted a referral to my foot man (yes I know, I cant spell the other word) I had to really 'insist' as the GP wanted to give me pills instead and told me the foot man could not help, I got very firm and insisted he give me the referral, and guess what? the foot man cured my feet without pills.

Point being, we can get the referral to someone else by simply requesting it.  Might have to wait a while but as I said on another thread even the 'hope' of someone to finally listen makes you feel a lot more uplifted.

I do feel for you moonbeam, I know what it is like to feel so damn wretched a lot of the time.  Hope you can get some help x
Pages: 1 [2]