Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feeling Terrible with Anxiety.  (Read 5886 times)

Sarai

Re: Feeling Terrible with Anxiety.
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2015, 12:26:57 PM »

Taz2 my level was 97 3 weeks ago. All I care about now is getting me back as taking that stuff was the equivalent of having a massive dose of adrenalin, even my skin felt sunburnt and had ****ly heat on the day i took it.

babyjane

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2015, 02:48:07 PM »

My blood test for Vit D in January was around 50, so lower than stated here, but the tablets made me bad like I said.  I intend to ask GP what he suggests when I see him.

Taz2

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2015, 03:34:17 PM »

I was just saying that 97 is not exceptionally high but, obviously, for you it has caused a nasty reaction. Maybe it was something else in the tablet which you reacted to? I find the spray really good when I remember to take it!

Babyjane I would think that 50 is ok (50 and over being adequate) and if you feel ill on the supplements then you can probably just try to get a bit more sun (hard I know in this climate) on your face and forearms to supplement it.

Taz x

babyjane

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 07:03:23 PM »

:thankyou:

Tealady12

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 07:16:33 PM »

Hi Sandy

Sorry to hear that you too suffer with the dreaded anxiety. I do too and like you just wish I could feel normal  - beta blockers help me a little when it's bad and I take AD's too, but it still rears it's ugly head every 3-4 weeks for about 4-5 days. Take care and look after you, be kind to yourself.
Sending hugs
Tealady xx

sandy

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 06:16:58 AM »

Hi , Tealady12 , and to all of you that have replied , Thank You , its nice to know people care , i wish you all well,
and Happy Easter to you all.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 03:05:56 PM »

Thanks!  Couldn't you sleep  ::) ……. 'feeling terrible' is a good way of describing it …….
Pages: 1 [2]