Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: what's happening to me?  (Read 1890 times)

tilly71

what's happening to me?
« on: February 04, 2015, 06:54:47 PM »

I've had a little spotting earlier today and I thought thank god I've got my period at last (18 days late) but its stopped I'm feeling so down and just want to hide in bed and cry  :'( . I felt better after all the help and advice of everyone over the weekend as well, now I've crashed back down again, I can't get a doctors appointment till 12th Feb but I can ring each morning for cancellation, cheer me up again please  :'(

Amandajane46

Re: what's happening to me?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 07:07:03 PM »

Oh bless you maybe try an appointment with the nurse maybe quicker I've had spotting n period couple days later maybe why you're feeling down cause you are at that point mine is so late been feeling crap now for 2/half weeks I just remind myself its only hormones it will pass x

Galadriel

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 07:13:34 PM »

Hi Tilly71
I've been up and down like a yoyo in the past week or two and my period has just arrived 23 days after the last one... the previous one was nearly two months late  :o

You're not alone, and I think Amandajane has a great idea... see if you can see the nurse earlier.

:hug:

Galadriel x

tilly71

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 07:21:37 PM »

The nurse I need to see is off sick till Monday I have to ring on Monday morning to get an appointment with her, I'm so tired and no appetite, but so bloated and feel rotten, I feel so down about it as I'm only 43 and this has been going on for a year now, I've realised its time to ask for HRT, I'm old before my time  :(

Amandajane46

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 07:25:05 PM »

I have been on hrt for about 3/4 months now and I'm a lot better then I used to be it was hell the last 15 months now it's more easier to manage x

Millykin

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 08:35:05 PM »

Hi Tilly
I'm feeling the same lately, I'm 44 started HRT April 2014 peri meno since 41. I was due a bleed last week getting all symptons that's is arriving but nothing. I haven't had a bleed for few months but this is first time I've had the feeling it's arriving just brings you down. It will pass but just remember if you feel better by the time you see GP to remember the way you did feel! I've got a habit of making appointments when feeling bad then I'm ok on day of appointment and give it the ye I'm fine talk and could kick myself next day when bad. Hope you feel better soon x