Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: hi advice again  (Read 2785 times)

janine scott

hi advice again
« on: December 29, 2014, 07:50:05 PM »

Hi all in need of some help I don't feel like the hrt patches I have been taking agree with me I've tried for a while on them but they make me feel worse I've felt better since I stopped them am taking menopause multivitamins which seem to help I was wondering if anyone could suggest another hrt as am going back too docs in Jan to ask advice am 45 so aware I should be taking something u take thyroxine and have indigestion anxiety panics etc so I know I still need help are you classed as being in menopause after a year of no periods I am two years next year and my symptoms took off to a head in July this year and are still ingoing xx

Taz2

Re: hi advice again
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 08:22:25 PM »

Which patches have you tried and what symptoms have you suffered which make this HRT unsuitable for you?

Taz x

janine scott

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 09:15:08 PM »

Hi everol 50 patches I have really bad indegeston acid reflux which is worse when on the patches panic anxiety palpitations hot flashes not too bad but get them I have days now when symptoms are worse than others but seemed constant on the patches xx

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 09:47:28 PM »

Are they evorel conti patches where you have a continuous supply of progesterone? It could be the type of progesterone which is causing the symptoms and you could try another patch, Femseven, which has a different type of progesterone. I found I got on much better with those than with Evorel. You are right to think that at your age it is a really good idea for you to use HRT in order to protect your heart and bones up to the normal age of meno.

Taz x

janine scott

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 09:52:03 PM »

Hi yes it is those patches I will ask about the ones you mention just trying to get the right ones too hopefully help that's why I love this site so helpful thank you for your help xx

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 10:22:15 PM »

Let us all know how you get on.

Taz x  :)

janine scott

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 10:54:52 PM »

I will taz thank you x