Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Changing from Climagest to Femoston...hope it works!  (Read 2882 times)

renee

Changing from Climagest to Femoston...hope it works!
« on: December 21, 2014, 10:21:59 PM »

back to the doc AGAIN.....meno symptoms are still not settling with Climagest, got my bloods done to check my thyroid wasn't out of whack and for anaemia and they were fine.

Dry skin, itching, hot flashes, low mood, tearful and no libido.....

Im really hoping Femoston helps me as Iv been on Climagest for quiet a few months 1mg then 2mg and the only thing Climagest has helped with is vaginal dryness......I just feel desperate to feel a bit more like myself again.

❤️

Taz2

Re: Changing from Climagest to Femoston...hope it works!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 11:50:58 AM »

I hope it works for you renee.

Taz x  :bighug:

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 12:44:30 PM »

Hi renee - Do take some Omega 3 as it really helps with dry skin and is good for many other things as well.
I have to say that since I started to take Menopace every day my health generally has been much better - with or without HRT.  I do think our immune systems are not as efficient when we get to the menopause and it is really difficult to make sure we are getting everything we need from our diet.
If Femoston doesn't so the trick then perhaps you need the trans-dermal route.  Femoston does suit many women -  good luck.  DG x

renee

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 08:37:13 PM »

Thanks Taz 2 and dancing girl.....I take starflower oil with primrose oil and iron tabs....with a vitamin c drink!!!

I purchased Retinol face cream today and Vaseline Intensive Care for my body....I use eye cream and serum too.

If the Femoston doesn't help within a few months I will try patches....it sure is a long road for some of us going through the menopause!!!

🎅🎄⛄️❄️❤️