Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anxiety back with avengence  (Read 7104 times)

karenja

Re: Anxiety back with avengence
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2014, 06:32:15 PM »

Hi Millykin the doctor is sending a referral letter for consultation with cardiologist it will be privately and referring me on nhs for fibroid scan as well x

Millykin

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 06:42:29 PM »

Good stuff that will all help you feel better
X

karenja

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 06:48:29 PM »

hope so trouble is I get anxious about trying new stuff again and then I worry about side effects and come off not giving it time, Im going to try x

Millykin

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2014, 07:05:28 PM »

Yip I know the feeling lol. Try to forget that and give it a good go, don't read the leaflets! X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2014, 07:05:49 PM »

I was the same about medication; I've been the same about food today, in case it makes me feel worse …….

Millykin

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2014, 08:12:46 PM »

Not having a good day CLKD?  :bighug:
It's strang how some days we get by ok and others just a no no. You are usually a regular eater as well, Hope you feel better tomorrow.
X

Kas

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 09:12:41 PM »

Hi girls,
Went to see my Gp last week for a check-up, because it's been nearly a month since they upped my ad dosage. My doc gave me a leaflet with a link on  it;  www.ntw.nhs.uk/pic/selfhelp
I have downloaded the anxiety leaflet but haven't had time to read it yet.Has anyone else used any of these self-help leaflets as would be interested to know.I had my phone session with my ''time to talk'' counselor last week and she has put me forward for group sessions which starts in jan  for 10 weeks, however, because of traveling and session times , it will take a morning out of my working day for 10 weeks, so I've had to ask my boss if he's agreeable to me going and he's asked for my reasons and expected outcome of going on the course
I'm considering my options now, as i feel like I'm 75% mended and do I really need to go to therapy. I would like to be able to have the right tools in order to be able control the anxiety attacks when they happen, but wonder if I can help myself with this leaflet instead of going to CBT therapy.
Any thoughts anyone.
Kas xx

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2014, 06:44:05 AM »

GO! get your Boss on side, explain that this should help - after all, if you were going for dental sessions?

Yesterday was awful  :-\

Kas

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2014, 08:13:20 PM »

Thanks, i will try and get my boss on side.Have to say they been very supportive at work, and I think my boss kinda understands, so will keep my fingers crossed.
 :foryou:CLKD and Karenja. sorry you are both having such a bad time of things. Fingers crossed things start to lighten up for you both.
xx

CLKD

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2014, 08:43:24 PM »

:thankyou:  ………
Pages: 1 [2]