Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Anyone else??  (Read 2492 times)

Irishangel

Anyone else??
« on: October 27, 2014, 05:12:08 PM »

Hi Ladies!
Wondering if this rings a bell with anyone else! 
My cycle sort of regular  but not lasting as long. Usually feel a few flashes prior to it happening (nothing major)  but when I finish I feel quite low in the week following.
So I started on a vit B complex and Evening Primrose capsules last month.  Had a period a week ago  which only lasted 2 days but from then I started feeling anxious, tingly in various extremities, and the more I dwell on the weird feelings the worse I seem to be! For example I was at a family gathering on saturday and never noticed anything, felt a bit more like my old self!  But today I woke with the same feelings again! I forced my self to go fro a walk, and again felt a bit better!   Wondering if is hormonal. I know I am perimenopausal. Just that I have not been too bad with symptoms till now!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Anyone else??
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 05:59:46 PM »

HORMONES  >:( :   sounds 'normal' to me  ::)  …… have you read the menus, left of screen?

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 06:00:22 PM »

Hi Irishangel and welcome to MM
You are describing very typical early menopausal symptoms.
Do read up all the info under the headings to the left of this screen - it's good to be clued up.
Keep posting DG x

Liz

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 07:20:22 PM »

Oh yes, I can totally relate.  I'm going through a really "emotional" blip atm - started on HRT six weeks ago, so probably need to settle and just changed doses, but can definitely relate to your symptoms.

Irishangel

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »

Thanks for the replys CLKD  Dancinggirl and Liz ....was good to hear that others are going though the same feelings.... it's so weird how you get these strrange symptoms...  lol xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 08:37:14 PM »

Particularly if one isn't expecting them  :bang: …..

Liz

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 09:17:28 PM »

I've turned into an emotional wreck the past week - worse than before I started HRT, which is most disappointing! ::)