Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: this is addictive  (Read 10740 times)

babyjane

this is addictive
« on: August 21, 2014, 04:47:19 PM »

I have just noticed in the top corner of the page it tells you how long you have logged in. I joined 24 hours ago and have spent 2 hours and 40 minutes browsing the forum and making the odd comment. It is all so interesting and some of the sections have made me laugh out loud. I think I need to restrict my time or we won't get dinner.

Joyce

Re: this is addictive
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 05:09:10 PM »

Take a look at long I've been on!  ;D

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 05:43:02 PM »

I know - I find it rather alarming.  This site is truly addictive. It's a gathering of struggling women all sharing and caring for one another - lovely.  Dg x

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 06:02:11 PM »

Oh and me.

I think CG joined after me and has made more posts. Guess who likes to chat the most   ;D

Honeyb
x

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 06:19:48 PM »

Hello babyjane.

I know what you mean, I look in every morning as a guest but only sign in when I feel I have something to add, or moan about!

I tell my husband that I'm going to check in with the ladies and he knows not to bother me until I'm done. 

Take care and dare I say it, keep posting...

K.

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 06:26:06 PM »

I find it a great site too.  I have posted some really moany posts - sorry - as I know at our age we have had experience of many things and I have had some very good advice.  I never thought I would participate in a forum but I'm in here a lot - probably too much xx I find the posts interesting and even though I can't comment in HRT I can relate to a lot of the other problems.  It really is good to talk and long may it continue xx

babyjane

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 06:31:39 PM »

how lovely to get replies, thank you. I already feel better as I think there is more common sense here that at the doctors and it seems whatever the issue of the day is, someone else has it too, or has had it and can share about it   :)

Joyce

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 05:20:09 AM »

HB I'm a chatterbox once I get going. ;D I joined nearly 5 years ago.

honeybun

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 07:08:08 AM »

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun  ;D

Honeyb
x

Rowan

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 08:26:10 AM »

Since about 2002/3  :o I am still wondering what to do when I grow up ;D

Ju Ju

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 08:29:13 AM »

I don't want to know how much time I have spent here! Despite the time reading posts, I struggle with some of the abbreviations. Sorted ABs, ADs etc, but DH? Yep, H-husband, now D? Daft? Dopey? Devastatingly handsome? Diligent? Devious? My imagination is fired!

And SL, I've no intention of growing up? How boring would that be?

honeybun

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »

Daft.....that would be mine.

My profile says I have been here since 2012 but it has been much longer than that. I left for a short while and then 're joined.

You don't realise how much time you do spend here. It's the popping in and out that increases your hours.
Plus it is addictive  ;D. But healthier than chocolate  ::)

Honeyb
x

Rowan

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 09:19:18 AM »

Me too HB, I have had a few forum names, started out as ladyjane, must admit I didn't post when I first joined just read posts.

We have had some ups and downs, (Emma runs a tight ship :)) all on MM, but it is still the best forum on the Net.

Ju ju think we are all young at heart on MM :)

babyjane

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 09:43:36 AM »

I have looked at other forums over time and this one seems different. On some of them you are only allowed to discuss the issue and topic it is about but on this forum you can talk about anything and everything it seems and seems more like a friendship group. A lot of the posts just seem like regular conversations  :)

I keep looking for a 'like' button at the bottom of the posts!  :)

honeybun

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 10:08:06 AM »

The longer you are here BJ the more you will realise how off topic we can go.

I have made some good friends here. I know they are forum friends but they have offered support and kindness to me for years now. We have never met and probably never will but they are there if I need a shoulder and I hope I do the same for them.

Hark at me getting all sentimental at this time of the morning   ::)

Honeyb
x
Pages: [1] 2 3