Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Perimeno symptoms  (Read 3077 times)

Kraut

Perimeno symptoms
« on: December 28, 2013, 01:08:01 PM »

I'm amazed at perimeno symptoms I have had and were not recognised/commented on by anyone. I thought joint pain, headaches, eye pain, brain fog etc were all due to my MS...and the doctors just kept shaking their heads. Periods been funny for months nay years (well three to be precise). Now ten months without one (I'm 46 now) and all of a sudden things are dawning on me. Why oh why did nobody ask? Would have made things a lot easier. Grrrr >:(

babypink2807

Re: Perimeno symptoms
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 01:22:25 PM »

Hey, you are not alone, been through exactly the same symptoms as you.  I made a post a few days ago about how many symptoms there are.  There is a list on here.

I was also diagnosed with symptoms of MS and it shook me to the core, along with having Crohns and blood clots in 6 months.  On top of that the Meno kicked in ( but didn't realise at the time). I'm 48 and things were desperate so took the plung to go on HRT OMG majority of symptoms have gone

Good old chat with doctor to discuss options, and keeping it at bay to address another day is not good, my advice is book that appointment don't delay

Kraut

Re: Perimeno symptoms
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 10:09:02 PM »

thanks for your answer (and sorry for late reply). It must be very frightening to have to deal with all the other stuff and the MS type symptoms. My GP is aware of what's going on now and is keen for me to start with HRT but now it seems like being over the worst, maybe  ::).