Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Early bleed on Premique Low Dose  (Read 3729 times)

Rose Garden

Early bleed on Premique Low Dose
« on: July 08, 2013, 07:33:38 PM »

After a 6 month battle to get HRT, finally the new lady GP at our surgery has come good and prescribed Premique Low Dose continuous, but I'm having a bleed just 3 weeks into it and not sure if I should go to the GP or keep going. 

Am 45, over 3 yrs since last period and was on Micronor for all of that time.  FSH levels have been tested twice in 6 months and numbers consistent with menopause.  Assumed post-meno due to the lack of periods for so long.

In most aspects, Premique seems to be suiting me, boobs back to normal from months of painful bazookas, mood much better/hardly irritable anymore.  Only downside seems to be needing less sleep - gone from always needing 8 hours to being fine on 6.5/7hrs.  That's ok - I can stay up late after years of needing to be in bed by 10pm!!

Thoughts on the bleeding much appreciated.  It's not heavy and so far just today, but period type pains suggest its going to get heavier.

jacquiellen

Re: Early bleed on Premique Low Dose
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:41:13 PM »

Hi,

I am going into my third month on Premique Low Dose continuous HRT. I was year and half with no periods, so far so good, not had bleeding and symptoms seem settled still awake at 3 am every night hot but much improved hot flushes through the day. Not much help in answer to your question I'm afraid just my findings on the same HRT.