Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: I'm a month late :((  (Read 2619 times)

zodiac

I'm a month late :((
« on: June 20, 2013, 06:00:32 AM »

Hi can any one put my mind at rest I'm 46 and I'm a month late at weekend, and my nipples hurt, I've been sterilised for 11 yr so can't be pregnant even tho I did a test n it was negative, but I suppose this is normal as my mum said it is and found it funny and me for that matter lol, as its how she was at my age ( she's 80 now) but I am worried coz never had sore nipples befor, so a bit worried lol, other than that I'm ok xx

Lynne888

Re: I'm a month late :((
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 06:29:29 AM »

When I first thought I was in peri menopause I bought a kit from the chemist. They are like pregnancy tests, you wee on them. There were two in a pack. The first one was negative, a year later it was positive. You could go to your GP. And explain the same thing. If your mum had similar things happen, it's a good indication. I would go to your GP and see what they say if you feel concerned. I only went after a few years when problems started to appear but it wouldn't hurt to have a hormone test.

zodiac

Re: I'm a month late :((
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 09:38:28 PM »

Lol yeh it's the menapause but rather be haveing monthlys every 28 days than this  :( it's the waiting n wondering if its gonna happen and when lol at least with a regular cycle I knew we're I was   ;D x