Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Giving up!!  (Read 11450 times)

Georgiegirl52

Re: Giving up!!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 03:51:56 PM »

Ok on the advice of my gp have stopped taking Kliofem.  Scan on Friday so the following week should get some answers.  In the meantime since stopping on Saturday I have felt, generally unwell, tearful, and today so shivery.  Is this usual.  I think Im getting to the end of my tether with all this. :'(

Elena

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 04:47:39 PM »

So sorry to hear this GG.  I cant advise on HRT as I've not taken it but it IS blimmin cold here today. I even thought of putting the heating on.

Hopefully you can find something else to help you once you've had the scan.  Hang on in there.  Are you at work and if so can you take some time off?

Georgiegirl52

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »

Thanks Milliemoo.
I do work and today had to come home at lunchtime as I felt so unwell.  I came home put the heating on and went to bed for an hour and a half.  Have at last stopped shivering. I hate having to take time off, but will see how I feel tomorrow.  Hopefully a bit better.
GG xx

Taz2

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 05:01:09 PM »

There are a lot of flu-type viruses around at the moment Georgiegirl - you have probably picked up one of them. Go easy on yourself!

Taz x

Georgiegirl52

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 06:55:24 AM »

Goodmorning all.
I had my scan last Friday and went to see GP yesterday.  Nothing sinister going on and all as should be which Im really happy about.
The plan is now to stay off HRT for a couple of months to see what happens naturally.  Doctor seems to think that after 6 years on HRT that maybe I will now not have any more periods!!!  Its been nearly 2 weeks without taking anything and so far so good, no hot flushes to mention and only a few night time sweats.  Am taking evening primrose, used up some Menopace tabs which I had in the cupboard.  Now looking for some more alternatives.  I have some Black Coshosh (out of date) but will be researching some  other options eg. sage just incase things get worse again.
Any suggestions most welcome.
Thanks for your replies and advice before.
Love Alison :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 09:55:40 AM »

Thanks for the up-date.  I wouldn't be taking anything 'alternative' until I find out what the effects of no-HRT is going to be  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]