Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Bladder - have to "push" wee out  (Read 35810 times)

Snoooze

Re: Bladder - have to "push" wee out
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2018, 05:47:28 PM »

Bumping for KAH who is having same problem.

KAH

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2018, 05:54:08 PM »

Bumping for KAH who is having same problem.

Thanks Snooze, shame it doesn't say what the problem turned out to be!! Very similar though, thank you x

Snoooze

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2018, 05:56:15 PM »

Hopefully Milliemoo may reply as she's still an active member..

MsSpaz

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2018, 03:11:04 PM »

I have a similar problem. It sometimes takes me a couple minutes or more to get the stream of urine flowing. And it's nowhere near the "gush" that it used to be in my younger years, now it's more like a trickle some times and others a medium flow. I've never thought to mention it to my doctor but I was complaining recently of a "full" feeling like I have to go but when I do, the feeling doesn't go away. (it's not a UTI)

KAH

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2018, 06:18:08 PM »

I have a similar problem. It sometimes takes me a couple minutes or more to get the stream of urine flowing. And it's nowhere near the "gush" that it used to be in my younger years, now it's more like a trickle some times and others a medium flow. I've never thought to mention it to my doctor but I was complaining recently of a "full" feeling like I have to go but when I do, the feeling doesn't go away. (it's not a UTI)
I went to see my GP today (about something else!) and mentioned it whilst I was there, she didn't seem worried at all, in fact she didn't say much at all about it!

Hurdity

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2018, 07:19:28 PM »

I often have to do this when there isn't a lot in my bladder and I need to go and have never regarded it as a problem! Bound to happen with age.  Also someone said once on here I think years ago that women with a retroverted uterus are more likely to do this eg sit forward on the loo seat and have to push some of it out? What is important is that symptoms of VA and other bladder issues are treated with local oestrogen and any other causes eg prolapses, or feelings of fullness etc identified and also treated - eg . Pelvic floor exercises are also important :) (I always forget to do them!).

Hurdity x

MsSpaz

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2018, 10:58:32 PM »

I went to see my GP today (about something else!) and mentioned it whilst I was there, she didn't seem worried at all, in fact she didn't say much at all about it!

That is good!

Dandelion

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2018, 11:09:28 PM »

After you void lean way over and let your abdomen relax and you will be able to go more.  It is this left over urine that is thought to lead to infections.
Thanks, I've had this for years, I have 'half a wee' or need to go a few times in a row.
I don't want surgery though as I am a recovered opiate addict and you need to be on opiate pain killers for at least a week after prolapse surgery, NO THANKS, i don't want to take another opiate in my life again after being clean for 16 months.

Dandelion

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2018, 11:10:42 PM »

After you void lean way over and let your abdomen relax and you will be able to go more.  It is this left over urine that is thought to lead to infections.

Ahh I do that!  :)
I don't know where the second bit hides but there's always a bit more to come if I lean forward when I think I'm done!

Catweazle x
It hides in the 'sac' formed when your bladder  pops through your pelvic floor.
You can google images of it. I ddrink loads of water, and so far that has kept uti's at bay, last one was sept 16.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]