Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: elleste duet green  (Read 5397 times)

jax

elleste duet green
« on: March 09, 2012, 08:26:41 PM »

Hi guys...
    Just a thought, got used to my white tabs but start green ones today and wondered what to expect re changeing side effects and when to expect the bleed if it comes....within a couple of days of starting them or near end of them? trying to plan my life...lol
 thanks xx

Bette

Re: elleste duet green
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:09:35 PM »

Hi jax
Hopefully you won't notice anything different - unless you're like me, of course and actually feel better on the progesterone.  :D The bleed usually comes at the beginning of the new pack as it's the withdrawal of prog. which is meant to stimulate it. However, some ladies do find that it starts before the end of the pack. Some don't bleed at all or at least, not every month. I'm one of the latter.
Bette x

jax

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 10:44:26 AM »

Thanks Bx

Rivadan

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 11:46:23 AM »

I bled about 3 days after finishing the green tablets and would get mild premenstrual symptoms for about a week before. My bleeds were very similar to my normal periods, perhaps a bit lighter. Hope you get on ok with it.

jax

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 07:20:28 PM »

feeling a bit irritable, deffo no reason for it....is it withdrawel from the white tabs or is it coincidence? maybe I could kick OH anyway and blame my tabs??? lol

Bette

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 08:12:10 PM »

The green tablets contain the same as the white plus prog. Jax. Prog. can cause PMT in some ladies but even if that happens, it might settle. If not, it'll just be a case of trying a different prog. But I think you've said before that norethisterone suits you? In which case, it's probably coincidence!
Bette x

jax

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »

I hope someone pays you lots of money somewhere in your life!
your a treasure xx
yes, taking mini pill for 2 months and seem fine on it.....
just think, one day all this I wonder if this or that will be in the past....lol

Ron71

• First Flush
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 08:37:25 AM »

Ive been taking eleste duet 1mg for nearly 3mnths, i have to say ive had the worst stomach pain since, unsure if its a side effect, also more frequent urination but not an infection  :'(