Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 79

Author Topic: Tell us how you cope with vaginal dryness  (Read 899504 times)

silverlady

Re: Tell us how you cope with vaginal dryness
« Reply #585 on: October 07, 2011, 08:57:05 AM »

I read this on another forum ( hystersisters), a lady had had success using glycerine suppositories vaginally for easing the discomfort of vaginal dryness, she was very pleased and said it was cheap too.

silverlady x

Suzi Q

« Reply #586 on: October 09, 2011, 02:25:13 AM »

Friday was rubbish
Saturday woke up not too bad made love very tender but Boibbles assured me I was wet as inside
Sore for a couple of hours then nothing went shopping bought Docs Mary Janes in a sale and 5 nice new tops
All day and evening went dancing nothing felt fine
Sunday woke up no pain no uretha burning was constipated pushed as if I was having a baby my legs went nervy wobbly
Still no pain no burning nothing just a slight feeling of want to go to the wee wee and again dry on the hood area
But compared to FRiday 100000000% better "so far" I looked back on here and found last year thi9s happend too?
So wish me luck normal routing Vagifem in tonight see how I feel after and tomorrow thanks for being there xxx or here!

2cats

« Reply #587 on: October 10, 2011, 09:04:37 PM »

Black Cohosh and a cream prepared by my herbalist which is fab and worked immediately. It is made from a plant whose name escapes me right now??  It's really effective and so gentle.

2cats

« Reply #588 on: October 11, 2011, 11:53:34 AM »

Black Cohosh and a cream prepared by my herbalist which is fab and worked immediately. It is made from a plant whose name escapes me right now??  It's really effective and so gentle.
menopausal block now gone and have remembered what is in the cream - Marigolds! It's safe, chemical free and really effective.  ;)

Suzi Q

« Reply #589 on: October 11, 2011, 01:08:29 PM »

MOnday day after Vagi perfect
Today bit dry and a tad sore for a couple of hours then fine
IM thinking if tomorrow its sore I will put it in tomorrow instead of Thursday
Then I will put it in every 3rd night for a couple of weeks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

borchesterlass

« Reply #590 on: October 13, 2011, 07:29:59 AM »

Dreadful day yesterday and previous night. Weeing for England. Had tried to cut the 10 mg Vagifem down to Wed and Sat as I used to do with 25mg. Put extra one in yesterday and things much better today. Seems I need to continue with the calender so I use it every third day.
 Have pelvic scan on Saturday to check state of lining of womb as new GP not happy to prescribe Vagifem without a break. I think she may want me to take some progesterone but not happy to do this.

Suzi Q

« Reply #591 on: October 13, 2011, 07:34:02 AM »

I had to use extra one last week too Borch and mine are 25mg
As Taz would say stick to the regime I tried to cut back to every 4th day FFFFFFFFFFFFF
That extra one a week last Tuesday really helped I had a blip and fingers crossed Im ok
Ive just put my Thursday night one in now
As for scan well at least GP os interested in you yes ? xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope your better today xxx

borchesterlass

« Reply #592 on: October 13, 2011, 07:45:56 AM »

Yes thanks Suzi much better today. Only had to get up once in the night which means I got a fairly decent sleep. Just a bit worried about the amount of water I need to drink for this scan on Saturday. Reminds me of when I was pregnant going for scans.

Suzi Q

« Reply #593 on: October 16, 2011, 12:03:25 PM »

HI Borch
hope everything went OK
Suzi Q xxx

borchesterlass

« Reply #594 on: October 17, 2011, 07:38:33 AM »

Yes had scan ...worst thing was trrying to keep a full bladder. Can you believe it I was called in late as well. Scan lady said womb lining is thin so hopefully this will be enough for my new GP to carry on prescribing the Vagifem. Thanks for asking   :)

Suzi Q

« Reply #595 on: October 28, 2011, 01:17:46 AM »

Im thinking my Vagifems failing
I got back symptoms Sat Sept 24th I was at a a wedding it lasted 2 weeks then put an extra one in and OK again
The last weeks been on and off One day really bad the next OK nothing?
Dont know why the Vagifems not working as well? its harder to get it in the last 3 times the opening seems dryer
Harder to get the thing inside like I have to really push and then plop its in
Yet once in the aplicator glides in wet all the way and so is the aplicator when removed? so Im OK inside I think?
Maybe its stress? <Maybe I need more Vagifem? How can one day be 100% and then next Iffy?
Its know where as bad as it was pre Vagifem but nothing like it was before September 25th?

annied

« Reply #596 on: November 27, 2011, 07:51:25 PM »

I really sympathise with you. I have been using vagifem for the last 2.5 years but of late I'm getting soreness about 24 hours after sex. It doesn't matter what position we use and boy have we experimented  ;D.  But it can last for a whole week if we have had sex twice in one day and I'm up and down to the loo during the night as though I have a urine infection. Sometimes I'm sore even if we haven't had sex and there are days when driving is uncomfortable and I have to slouch down in the seat just to be comfortable. i have posted about this elsewhere under thew title of vagifem plus ?. I have tried using the vagifem 3 times a week before, perhaps I should try again and see if there is any improvement before trying something additional or asking the GP for an alternative

Suzi Q

« Reply #597 on: November 28, 2011, 03:31:44 AM »

I get my soreness If I get any almost asap it feels like weve had rough sex sore and tender
Other times its OK while we are doing it and after but the next day Im Atrophy symptoms
Weve experimented too like we used to I find doggie is a no go area I do it not everytime cos I know THAT will set it off
Thats Artophy sore with no sex most newbies to Atrophy think its sex cos thats why they go & they dont get it bad
But it isnt its everyday an ache sore red burn pain blisters shrinking labias and clitoral hoods you sit and you squirm
Cos the opeing being pushed on by your weight
Su8san a lady on here said she saw a site but cant find it where in USA she thinks it was USA say after 1 year
Redo the dosage 1 every 14 days then back to 2 a week I know 104 Vagifems is only the amount of 2 HRT pills YES 2
So 2 a week for a year is only the equiv of 2 WHOLE HRT pills so in a way maybe thats why its not as brilliant after a bit
Ive had an OK week  last week bit iffy one day then back to OK im always aware of the fanny though every twinge
Every time I want to wee is it the Vagifem failing when I go will I feel like Ive gone? Atrophy is pure evil hehehehe

oldsheep

« Reply #598 on: December 16, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »

I got some brilliant cream in France last time I was there, which helps. It's sold in supermarkets. if anyone's going there, I can tell you the name of it on a pm.

For soreness, I use a calendula cream which works very well. I get raw skin sometimes, also from wearing a panty pad because I'm never sure what may happen.
haven't tried vagifem as yet.

Suzi Q

« Reply #599 on: December 28, 2011, 01:38:03 AM »

Hope you all had a fab Chrimbo
My fanny behaved herself exstrord well
Thinking of all the nasty fannys lets hope this year brings only happy ones xxxxxxx
You have to laugh hey? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 79