Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Anxiety  (Read 1281 times)

Sammas

Anxiety
« on: July 17, 2020, 08:41:48 AM »

Wasn’t sure if to post anything as felt great for ages.  In the last week since breaking up for the Summer I have felt sick, dizzy, churning under my rib cage and then today tearful and bad anxiety.  I keep going for walks even though I Feel like hiding from the world.  Have been on Everol Sequi for 2 years and am 52.  Thanks for reading xx

Sammas

Re: Anxiety
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »

Has anyone got any words of wisdom? S x

DS68

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 12:26:59 PM »

Hi

Just wanted to reach out x I'm thinking maybe your a teacher as you broke for hols? I guess I could be because your routine has changed ? I get worried during hols too but mostly because I don't get to do the normal routine of classes gym and see familiar faces, although lockdown has prevented that Ofcourse. Also these are strange times were in generally and I think no-one has been free from some anxiety.

Do you have support around you? I'm 51 and also suffered with anxiety on and off during peri - feel better lately since on hrt.  It's good to have a cry. I often have a quick blurt when I find a moment 😊

Your normal, it's all normal, whatever that is supposed to look.like !

Here anytime this you need a shoulder or an ear x

D

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 12:50:16 PM »

You routine is broken so you may not have a target for each day?   Also if you have used a lot of adrenaline in the last few weeks, as it drops off it can cause all the symptoms you describe.  It's why athletes/F1 races/professional skiers etc. find it difficult to retire due to that awful loss of 'high'.

Sammas

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 06:08:56 PM »

Thanks DS68.  Yes I am a teacher.  Feel less anxious now but really queezy.  Are you peri or meno? Thanks CKLD for your comments.  Could be very true x

Sammas

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 06:44:37 AM »

Just a question, could the progesterone part of the Everol Sequi be suddenly affecting me negatively? Woke up again with some anxiety and feeling sick.  S x

DelicateButterfly69

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2020, 09:51:02 AM »

Hello Sammas. Sorry, I don't know anything about HRT, but I know about anxiety, especially right now. I hope you start feeling a little better soon x