Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti  (Read 1073 times)

Michele

Evorel Conti
« on: December 19, 2021, 12:15:49 PM »

Hi there does anyone have any problems keeping there patches on?
I’ve tried micropore and adhesive bandages but nothings working.
I’m so fed up I feel like not bothering, I’ve tried tablets but I’ve been taken off those.

QueenofReds3

Re: Evorel Conti
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 12:26:20 PM »

Hi Michelle
Where do you put your patch? Firstly I stuck on bottom and found that most of the time the patch had fallen off and I had no idea when it may have disappeared😊 so now I put mine on the inner thigh and it seems to stay on.
I was on tablets before patches but changed early last year due to stomach problems.
How are you getting on with the Evorel? X

Limpy

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 01:33:55 PM »

I've found Evorel Conti stick really well. Though they do need to be applied to skin that is dry, non moisturised and definitely not after applying hair conditioner in the shower.

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 04:41:40 PM »

Hi there does anyone have any problems keeping there patches on?
I’ve tried micropore and adhesive bandages but nothings working.
I’m so fed up I feel like not bothering, I’ve tried tablets but I’ve been taken off those.
Mine are fine as long as I put them on my lower stomach  (just above the hip bone). I tried thigh and buttock but they always fell off these.

Florrie2

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 08:22:52 PM »

Before I had these patches I had the same concern and found a recommendation to use Tegaderm Film Dressings 6cm x 7cm over the top of the patch. I bought some but haven’t used them as I haven’t had a problem. Maybe they will help?

sheila99

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 11:36:26 PM »

Keeping your hand on it for a couple of minutes to warm it up helps. Apparently. I found a solution that works every time, I changed to gel  ;D

Cookie25

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2021, 11:45:03 PM »

Hi Michele

I have moved to gel now but here is how I got my patches to stick after I had lots of issues when first using everol trying to get them to stick.

I wiped the area with alcohol, then plain water, dried thoroughly, warmed the patch in my hands, warmed my skin then stuck the patch on. I tried to smooth it as I stuck it and I rubbed it for about 2 minutes. Worked for me!
I stuck it on my front just above my pubic area so it was still under my pants.

Cookie
Xxx