Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Femoston 2/10 query  (Read 2439 times)

LeslieKnope

Femoston 2/10 query
« on: June 16, 2017, 03:44:54 PM »

Hi! This is a bit of a ramble but there is a question in here somewhere! Basically I'm 21 and took tridestra for 8 months before 'officially' switching over to femoston 2/10. However, because some of the dates of the scheduled bleed were not ideal, I stupidly mixed and matched the tridestra and femoston tablets to ensure I wouldn't have a bleed. I am currently having a very heavy bleed, but that is expected because I put it off for around 4 and a half months. I am now going to stick with femoston 2/10, but was wondering if anyone could tell me what colour pills the bleed is supposed to happen on? I heard it was after the progesterone phase but I'm not sure when that is. Sorry if all of this has been asked before but any help would be really appreciated.
LeslieKnope xx

Hurdity

Re: Femoston 2/10 query
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 07:56:53 PM »

The leaflet will tell you which tablet is which - according to the info on the web the oestrogen only are red and the combi tabs with prog in them are yellow. Some women bleed towards the end of this phase rather than after switching back to the oestrogen only ones. Also you may well find you bleed at the "wrong" time if you still have womb lining to shed and your lining has thickened more than normal.

Hurdity x

LeslieKnope

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 10:59:26 PM »

Ahh perfect hurdity, that makes so much sense now!! I hadn't been able to get a consistent answer, with everywhere I've checked saying bleeding occurs at different times but you've made it so clear, than you so much!!

leslieknope x

ancient runner

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 03:43:12 PM »

I've just swapped too - can't remember which colour pills are which, but basically I've been having the bleed in the first week of the pack (and was having a mini-one in the middle, but going up a strength seems to have mostly over-ridden that)