Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Use of Premique and Gynest cream together  (Read 4039 times)

dap5645

Use of Premique and Gynest cream together
« on: August 05, 2015, 11:15:19 PM »

Hi everyone, It's a while ago since I last posted. I'm feeling really depressed I've been on  Gynest cream, Evoril Conti patches, Vagifem and now I'm on Premique low dose tablets for vaginal atrophy. I'm aching all over, have no energy, I feel foggy in my head if you know what I mean. To be honest I feel so depressed with all this. I'm still not doing too well down below either. I'ts very sore and uncomfortable and when I wee it hurts like mad. Does anyone know how long it will be before these Premique tablets should start to be effective and could I use Gynest cream on the outside whilst taking Premique or would that be quite dangerous to do this, could I be getting too much estrogen. I'm not sure if it's these tablets that are making me depressed but keep thinking that it's too soon for it to be these because I have been on them only a fortnight.     

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Use of Premique and Gynest cream together
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 10:40:25 PM »

You could do a full 2 weeks loading with the Vagifem.  How long have you been using the preparation and has it helped at all?  Some ladies use it 3 and 5 nights in the week but after 4/5 months have to do a reload to keep things supple and ease symptoms.

There are other vaginal preparations on the market, maybe talk to a Pharamcist locally?

dap5645

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 12:00:22 AM »

I did the two weeks with vagifem, every night. then did twice a week for 3 months, kept getting thrush. Bled on the patches. Now trying the Premique tablets. Really need to know if sore on the outside can I use Gynest cream safely.

Maryjane

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 06:58:27 AM »

From what I have been told yes you can use them all together....

dahliagirl

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 11:17:33 AM »

I used a gel that is supposed to balance your bacteria multi-gyn actigel  (I think there is something similar called balance-active).  It sorted the thrush out that kept coming and going when I went on systemic hrt (first without vagifem, then with).  I use it regularly now and if I feel sore.

dap5645

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 08:05:45 PM »

Aw thanks everyone for your posts. You have been really helpful to me and dahliagirl I will get some bacteria multi-gyn actigel. xxx