Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Ovestin/estriol 1mg/g cream  (Read 137 times)

Opal

Ovestin/estriol 1mg/g cream
« on: July 23, 2024, 01:19:30 PM »

Hi just wondering if anyone has had problems getting Ovestin/estriol 1mg/g cream, I have tried all my local checmists and online and seems to be out of stock, I am unable to use the Estriol 0.01% due to it contacing peanut oil.  I am at my wits end as i am on the last of my ovestin

FakeID

Re: Ovestin/estriol 1mg/g cream
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2024, 01:39:37 PM »

My last repeat prescription was knocked back and the doc said it was “discontinued”. I’ve been given vagifem instead. Too soon to say whether it’ll be as good. I’m concerned I can no longer apply around vulva and clitoris.

Opal

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2024, 01:54:41 PM »

Fake ID, I have vagifem but it does nothing for my vulva dont know what I am going to do as my vulva is burning, doctor told me to use Yes Vm but this is not helping doctor also said I just need to grin and bare it until ovestin/Estriol1mg comes back in stock

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2024, 03:15:38 PM »

It has not been discontinued but rebranded I believe.  There may be delivery difficulties depending on where the product is made. 

Have a talk with a pharmacist especially if the vagifem isn't helping.  Some require nightly insertion regardless of what it suggests on the leaflet. 

Keep some ovestin to smear round the labia etc. and use the 'vagifem' internally.  There are other moistures too, i.e yes or slyc as well as 'gina' over the Counter. 

AKatieD

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2024, 04:49:09 PM »

Use vagirux and ovestin, last prescription about a month ago. No supply problems mentioned. Would try other pharmacies

Jules

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2024, 04:54:53 PM »

Im not aware of any problems. Ive just ordered some today. I always order when I start the last tube just in case there is a problem