Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Morning anxiety and fatigue  (Read 385 times)

sheila99

Re: Morning anxiety and fatigue
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2024, 01:05:01 PM »

Sequi or conti hrt? Any difference when/if you're on oestrogen only? Utrogestan gives me fatigue all day.

Tracy t

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2024, 02:13:59 PM »

Yea the thing is this has been going on for ever for woman and yet they found a vaccine for COVID so quickly mmm makes the mind think 🤔 all there research for cancer too the ladies that find things that help should be put on the board of docters because they help more than those and yet do it freely and better

Nas

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2024, 02:54:10 PM »

Yea the thing is this has been going on for ever for woman and yet they found a vaccine for COVID so quickly mmm makes the mind think 🤔 all there research for cancer too the ladies that find things that help should be put on the board of docters because they help more than those and yet do it freely and better

HRT is readily available, it’s a case of finding the magic combination. Easier said than done I guess, otherwise this forum would be redundant.

Research into cancer treatments should continue. Many cancers ( of which there are many) are life limiting and life threatening! Menopause is not, but obviously can be very debilitating for so many women.

Tracy t

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2024, 01:34:11 AM »

Definitely agree that any research should continue I've lost a few family members to cancer not nice at all but any condition  is worth research if it helps people have a quality of life hrt is good for some not for others but those who it helps then it's worth it in the long run I've never wanted to try it but I understand those who do

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2024, 07:08:45 AM »

TracyT - the World was aware that the next pandemic was on its way.  Our government of the day went on several 'jollies', sorry Conferecnes to discuss what was necessary in order to be prepared.  Whilst others put into order what might have been necessary, ours simply buried their heads in the sand.  Hence the delay in having PPI ready. 

Laboratories are working 24/7 to find the next good medications which work .  'They' didn't suddenly find a vaccine, it became available because scientists were already putting in long hours in preparation.  It was approved more quickly that other medications may well be due to the urgency.  It is known that the SARS virus may interfere with hormone levels.

I've lost a few family members to cancer   have any of these been related to hormone replacement therapies?  We really should not lump all cancers together ......... it also needs 2 B remembered the ages of our relatives that passed away.

Replacement is the word to remember: not necessary 'hormone'.  We all have hormones and when some become depleted, replacement can work wonders.  It can protect heart and bones too!  Getting onto a menopause clinic waiting list sooner rather than later - 1 can always cancel the appt when it arrives.

Let us know how you get on. 

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2024, 07:09:12 AM »

Quality of Life Girls, quality of life  ;)

Tracy t

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2024, 05:24:45 PM »

Yes I'm just biased with the whole COVID thing I won't rant on thou it's my own thoughts lots of people lost there life's after vaccines and to be fair wen you look deep how did the whole world contract it all at once but again my own mind I don't fight  with the ones that think different it just causes us to be more distant than they already made us and I lost a niece at 12 to cancer a aunt at 65 and my nan at 75 so all different ages with different cancers most actually got worse after treatment which makes me wonder too but that's a different topic for another day lol I do know theres many life's saved threw many operations and vaccines but I've seen many lost too so I'm divided on my thoughts but again I'm human I'm not a god I don't know everything nor do i preech against someone  else's opinion I love free thinking individuals that follow themselves
Pages: 1 [2]