Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Feeling crappy all the time  (Read 187 times)

Lyppy

• First Flush
Feeling crappy all the time
« on: July 14, 2024, 08:54:45 AM »

I’m sorry but I need to rant as I have nobody I can talk to. Totally fed up with feeling crap all of the time. My stomach feels as though I’m due my period, but I came off Depo only 6 months ago and it can take up to a year for them to come back. My pelvis area feels as though everything is ‘heavy’ (don’t know how to explain it). I’m continually getting hot flushes, can’t remember the last time I slept through the night without waking up hot, then cold, then needing a wee. I can’t concentrate, I’m forgetful and now I’m waking up crying after have bad dreams. My teeth on one side hurt when I eat or drink, My joints ache, especially my hips and back and patches of my skin just itch but there’s nothing there. And to top it all I keep getting reoccurring ringworm patches. I feel like I’m falling apart!
I’m sorry to go on but I really needed to get this off my chest. Sorry

jaypo

Re: Feeling crappy all the time
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2024, 10:30:31 AM »

So sorry your having such a bad time  :'( there IS help out there to help alleviate your symptoms,so do speak to your GP or even if you have a meno savvy nurse at your surgery. Most of us on here have been through it all and we're still all here,so keep strong xx

joziel

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2024, 10:48:46 AM »

Those are all very common low estrogen symptoms. Are you on HRT? If not, you should ask for it. How old are you? If your own cycle returns you can always reduce the HRT but with all those symptoms it will really help in the meantime...

Dorothy Gale

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2024, 11:40:38 AM »

I feel EXACTLY the same. You're not alone in this.

I just wanted to offer a supportive HUG. xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2024, 12:10:02 PM »

U probably know that ring worm is a fungus?   Your pharmacist can give you a cream to apply, it works really well.  Do U have cattle?  Cats?  any animal that mixes in groups can pass it on.  I caught it from a metal gate where cattle leaned over!

Low oestrogen may cause laxity of muscles = aches and pains.  Have U tried pain relief B4 going any chores, i.e. mowing the lawn?  Do get an appt with a dentist to get up2date dental care regimes, I use those 'tippee' sticks in between to get debris out, work better than a brush.  It's about keeping the bone in the jaw activated = good gum health and less likelihood of receding. 

My bottom felt as though it would drop out  :o prior to my period  >:(

Do U take any kind of medication, my ADs give me busy, involved, illogical dreams, I wake knackered  >:(

Mummytron

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2024, 12:15:36 PM »

I hear you, I have a thread with similar grumbles

sheila99

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2024, 12:58:55 PM »

Sorrg you're feeling so bad, it sounds like oestrogen deficiency to me too. Might be worth getting the ringworm checked out though. Once you've had it you should be immune so perhaps it's something different?

fiftyplus

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2024, 01:06:22 PM »

You are not alone - I know exactly how you feel feeling crappy all the time - I wake up and have no sooner had breakfast etc and then feel like I could just go back to bed.  I feel permanently hungover but with no alcohol at all.   I don't know if it is because I am sooo busy at work all the time and don't get a proper break and on  my days off, like today, I still feel so tired.  I don't know if it is because of this or I am beginning to wonder if it could be my thyroid?  It's horrible, I feel I shouldn't feel this tired all of the time, even when I am not working.  Take care of yourself x