Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Venlafaxine experiences  (Read 648 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Venlafaxine experiences
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2024, 04:43:52 PM »

Moog77 - you are asking a menopausal woman here  ::) - 'to whom it may concern' perhaps. 

I also found Bachs rescue remedy mouth spray useful B4 an event which could have triggered anxiety, a couple of sprays on the tongue and I never thought whether it would/not work.  Easy to carry.  I believe there are pastels [?] too.

K45

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2024, 06:52:21 PM »

It took a good few months for HRT to really make a difference and for me it felt like things got worse before they got better. Give it 3 months and hopefully you will feel the benefits x

Moog77

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2024, 09:19:38 AM »

CLKD thanks for your opinion but my experience is most definitely peri menopausal and linked to many other symptoms occurring at the same time. Suggesting its depression and nothing to do with peri is what many many ladies have put up with on this forum. As someone who had dealt with an extremely abusive childhood, 2 premature births and seriously ill babies and a child death inbetween I am well aware how depression presents.  ::)

Alltheleaves I really hope you get the solution you need. You have been through so much.
Pages: 1 2 [3]