Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Would really appreciate some advice, please  (Read 1520 times)

Jules

Re: Would really appreciate some advice, please
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2024, 01:24:30 PM »

Paracetamol can be very dangerous if too many products are taken with it in the mix.  many people are un-aware of the risk.  I know a girl who died, when she had 'flu she took several products including paracetamol.  Her temp was high so was confused.  This drug should not be available OTC. 

As for anything with 'co' in the title, the 1st pill is great for me, any more and I'm  :sick02: so no benefit at all  ::)

I am recommending it as with many other drugs mentioned here.  4 me 2 Nurofen 3 times a day when I get the need2P eases symptoms.  I have never given the impression that I take it often!  I may suggest it when ladies have symptoms but that doesn't mean that I take it a lot!

Any drugs taken whilst confused are harmful and anybody mixing drugs without checking must know its harmful. And Im sure we all can recall a tragic story of people self medicating.  I think you are going way off the original point now. I dont see anybody recommending a specific brand of drug on here. I have an irreversible condition caused by chronic acide reflux which culminated in me having taken ibuprofen 3 times a day when I had flu. My son got a stomach ulcer from taking ibuprofen.  I just didnt want anybody else who didnt know the effects on the stomach, to end up with the same.  I do know you take 2 Nurofen 3 times a day when you get the need2P.

Tracy t

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2024, 11:43:51 PM »

I've had this too I've been threw lots of tests nothing was found so I decided to not use anything in the bath but feminine wash and only a  very little from super drugs own make unscented I use it on my body too and I never wash my hair Wen I'm washing my body  I use sensitive washing powder and conditioner make sure I rinse really well I still have  it occasionally but it's much better I think I was sensitive and because I was becoming dry it was making it much worse sometimes I've gou d certain foods flare me up too so I don't know if it's all connected like me but anything is worth trying because I know it's awfull living eith it

Maltesers

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2024, 05:09:46 PM »

Hi Tracy. Which foods have you identified as causing flare ups for you? I’m very careful with shower products and use only gentle washing powder. I’ve been doing strange leaning and stretching to try to avoid shampoo touching my body but maybe I should try hair washing at the basin!
Pages: 1 2 [3]