Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Stopping Androfemme  (Read 168 times)

Lippyqueen

Stopping Androfemme
« on: July 06, 2024, 07:17:22 AM »

Good morning all,  I have been using Androfemme for 6 months now. I haven’t noticed any particular benefit although the levels have risen according to a recent blood test. It was non existent and now it is halfway to “accepted levels”. It is very expensive as I get it from a private clinic.  I would like to stop. Does anyone know if I can just stop using the cream or should I wean myself off gradually? Many thanks for your help.

AKatieD

Re: Stopping Androfemme
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024, 08:43:47 AM »

I found it was making me tired so stopped suddenly while I try to fix cortisol issues and no problems

Kathleen

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2024, 03:52:35 PM »

Hello Lippyqueen

I didn't notice much benefit from Androfeme so I just stopped using it and I didn't have any problems. As I recall my dose was about 50 mg at the time. While on Androfeme I had some dark hair growth on my upper thighs where I applied the cream and that disappeared after a few weeks.

All this was a few years ago and I haven't used any testosterone since then. I still use oestrogen and progesterone and recent hormonal blood tests show that my own testosterone is within normal range.

I hope this is helpful and take care.

K.

bombsh3ll

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2024, 04:54:50 PM »

If it hasn't benefited you there is no harm in just stopping. It doesn't have to be tapered.