Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Optimist2021 hello 👋  (Read 418 times)

Optimist2021

• First Flush
Optimist2021 hello 👋
« on: June 26, 2024, 10:55:01 AM »

Hi there.
45 years, peri meno. May have been peri meno since first and only pregnancy which did not go to term, as that's when the symptoms took hold as another endocrine problem.
I've always been low in progesterone which is probably why couldn't complete a pregnancy.
Peri meno pms is different. Very very sore boobs (as in early pregnancy), harrowing rememberence of past events (interpreted as poor choices leading to life failure, more like pmdd psychologically, but just for a few days), appetite overdrive, I have even had a full on rage and I had a few instances where i did not bite my tounge.
Trialling estrogen gel and progesterone capsules. If anything, I am sleeping better.
I don't have hot flashes: I did, but that was many months ago for about a month when I was stressed and not sleeping.
The link between stress and symptoms is clear to me.
I didn't have much troubles with periods. They have always been light and fairly painless, but that's probably due to the other endocrine stuff and low levels of multiple hormones.
I'm not looking for answers or advice from anyone thank you. Just sharing my experience.
There's more, including the supplements that do and don't work for me and life strategies.
Hope you all have a fantastic day ❤️

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Optimist2021 hello 👋
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2024, 11:49:21 AM »

:welcomemm:

Browse round.   Make notes.  R U State-side?

Such a difficult time 4 you, what support have you had over the years? 

Stress can exacerbate many health issues, peri-menopause included.

Ask away.  We don't bite [unless there is a 'Y' in the day] - we even talk about menopause. 

Optimist2021

• First Flush
Re: Optimist2021 hello 👋
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2024, 04:20:08 PM »

CLKD thank you