Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Lenzetto to Estraderm - Reminder please!  (Read 357 times)

Evie606

Lenzetto to Estraderm - Reminder please!
« on: June 21, 2024, 07:39:32 PM »

Hi All,

Been a while as I’ve been plodding along with it all.

However Lenzetto is now putting me all over the place, 2 sprays far too low but 2/3 alternating sprays gave me the worst stomach issues.
I’m now trying a 50 patch again, given Estraderm due to shortages.  Within a couple of days symptoms of an oestrogen hit - swollen boobs, increased appetite, spots and now a mild headache. Nothing I can’t cope with and taking it as a positive sign, I guess this shows the 2 sprays weren’t doing anything but 2/3 was wayyy too much. Weird!

Reminder please, how long to settle on patch before I decide I need to trim a piece off etc.  I think I remember 2 weeks or a month possibly???
Also interested in anecdotes from anyone who had weird results on Lenzetto after doing well on it for a good while.

Many thanks as always.  :)

Uma17

Re: Lenzetto to Estraderm - Reminder please!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2024, 08:12:10 AM »

I think you should have an idea in a month but 3 months is the recommended time.

perimeno

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 03:22:59 PM »

Just interested to see if your patch settled Evie606?

Ive just upped mine today and wonder how long to give it. .  I usually feel the increase within a few hours and so Im feeling abit out of sort, but want to persevere.

perimeno  :)

Evie606

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 06:55:12 PM »

Just interested to see if your patch settled Evie606?

Ive just upped mine today and wonder how long to give it. .  I usually feel the increase within a few hours and so Im feeling abit out of sort, but want to persevere.

perimeno  :)

Hi Perimeno,

I’m coming up to 5 weeks and settling down quite a bit.  Boobs still a bit swollen but no longer sore, appetite getting back to normal and just a few spots around my jaw.
Had bad anxiety first 2 weeks but that’s also getting better.
Going to stick with this dose and am changing patch every 3 days rather than 3/4.
Definitely persevere for the first month if you can!  :)

perimeno

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2024, 06:06:07 PM »

Great news Evie606.  My side effects have gone today, which seems odd as I usually struggle with any increase. I'll be interested to see if i am absorbing the Oestrogen.  Where do you put your patch?

Evie606

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2024, 10:39:26 AM »

Great news Evie606.  My side effects have gone today, which seems odd as I usually struggle with any increase. I'll be interested to see if i am absorbing the Oestrogen.  Where do you put your patch?

Hopefully the disappearance of your side effects is a good thing. :)

I’m sticking patch under waist, around butt area, changing sides with each new patch.