Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Help me decide  (Read 941 times)

Penguin

Re: Help me decide
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2024, 02:52:05 PM »

Oh. When do your ears get full??? Mine seems to be with the changes. Pre period and first few days of cycle really bad.

Sometimes bad dizziness with it.

It's just all hell.  >:(

Yes around times of changes so heading to mid cycle as I surge near ovulation plus get this weird head pressure / light headed / not quite dizzy but head feels full kind of feeling then and at some point in luteal phase too near end of cycle. I am 100% sure it is to do with changes in estrogen. I only had it once last month though as I had no hrt.

Penguin

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2024, 02:54:28 PM »

I wish more than anything we could work out what's needed to sort your gut out so you could tolerate DIM/Sulforaphane and CDG plus potentially NAC as it would help so much to get rid of the excess circulating. Even if you then get surges you'd at least feel physically better as you'd be detoxing the E properly.
I've just ordered Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra to switch to actually. Looks amazing as has the co factors needed too.

Abc123

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2024, 03:48:15 PM »

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your thread. I just wanted to mention how low B12 can cause an array of problems including stomach pain, weight loss, low mood and vertigo. So as was mentioned by others, getting some bloods done just to check there's nothing else going on is definitely worthwhile.

I was also sent for a 2ww endoscopy when my stomach pain suddenly worsened and my appetite decreased. All was good but my GP was thorough. I qas putting everything down to post covid as thata when my health plummeted (as well as overnight menopause) but she was keen to double check everything. So hopefully your gp will be just as thorough as things can change over 6 years.

Since January my mood dropped massively and I still don't know if it's hormone or B12 related but since supplementinf B12 for 3 months my stomach is healing. I've not gained any of the 3 stone I lost but my appetite is coming back and I can tolerate some supplements and mroe food now.

Just one thing to mention, if you think you could be low in b12, please don't supplement until after your results are back because doing so can make diagnosing an issue more complicated.

Wishing you well.

CrispyChick

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2024, 04:48:25 PM »

Of course I dont mind ABC! I need all the help I can get.

I was low on b12 at the beginning. I had a sore tongue. That went when I started supplementing. So I've been supplementing fir years. So I think I'm ok on the b12 front now. But thank you x

Penguin I so wish so too. But I've now had the weird stomach issue for 18 months. Nothing to see on a scope. I think I've just messed so much that my body has had enough. It just wants a break.

Angela - yip. Tiny miniscule doses too. I have prog drops where one drop is like 1mg. I can tolerate 1 drop ok. But it does nothing. I was on 3 drops over Xmas. 

I do need about 50mg I think. I managed to get back on 30mg cream very slowly last year. But taking low doses dies antagonise my estrogen. Then I got impatient and took 30mg oral which again set my stomach off. Game over. Had to come off it all to heal.

I am prepared to go up 1mg at a time. But even by 3mg I'll have stomach issues. So it just no longer works.

This is why the only option on my table is chem meno.  >:(
Pages: 1 2 [3]