Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: No ovaries and alternatives to HRT  (Read 1980 times)

AngelaH

Re: No ovaries and alternatives to HRT
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2024, 06:20:43 PM »

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I can’t really help you with any advice, just want to mention that Dhea is a short term solution only. It doesn’t suit for those, who need HRT for long term. Just you need to be aware of it. Its safety is not properly studied yet and I believe this why NHS don’t use it for treatment.

vintagefiend

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2024, 08:31:27 PM »

Hi Angela,

Thank you for that. I'll have a read up on it. I'll certainly try it for the short term- got a low dose 10mg on order from the USA and go from there. If it does work, then I'll seek professional advice- though must admit I'm a bit uncertain what constitutes a professional these days!

Thank you x

AngelaH

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2024, 10:35:44 AM »

Hi Angela,

Thank you for that. I'll have a read up on it. I'll certainly try it for the short term- got a low dose 10mg on order from the USA and go from there. If it does work, then I'll seek professional advice- though must admit I'm a bit uncertain what constitutes a professional these days!

Thank you x

Here is everything about Dhea.
https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-331/dhea

I wasn’t lucky with finding professionals in meno. It looks like going privately it means supporting financially good looking business, with no good result at all. Go to NHS - just wasting my time, with clear understanding there is no GPs fault, but the system, which put them in hard working condition.

Anyway I wish you good luck  :)

vintagefiend

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2024, 02:18:47 PM »

Thanks again, Angela and I agree re the uselessness of the system (both private and NHS)!
Take care x
Pages: 1 [2]