Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Testosterone at Superdrug  (Read 411 times)

Katie1980B

Testosterone at Superdrug
« on: June 12, 2024, 01:53:31 PM »

Hi all

I am in the process of getting Testosterone from Superdrug online.

I have had a search through previous posts, but wanted to ask if any other users here had started the Testosterone, and how they found it.

How long did it take to work etc?

My reasons for requesting it are mainly libido related, as well as brain fog etc.

Been on hrt for almost 2 years, and it has massively helped with general perimenopause symptoms, but the sex drive left and hasn’t returned…can only assume I sweated it all out lol!

Any advice on T would be appreciated

Suziemc

Re: Testosterone at Superdrug
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 12:19:05 AM »

Hi

I started on Testosterone about 9mths ago, I got mine from Newson and chose to use Androfeme over the other options but it's essentially all the same I'm sure!

It took about 3mths for my sex drive to start to make an appearance. I didn't get back to the full blown pre-meno sex drive but I do get a wonderful tingle in the nether regions every few days  ;D  which suits my husband and I perfectly.  I was also amazed at the difference it made to my energy levels, I hadn't realised quite how 'can't be arsed' I'd become but now I have more motivation all round.

There's a great thread called something like "testosterone here we go" started by Hurdity several years ago, lots of members have added their experience to it, it's def worth a read if you can find it.

Good luck, hope your tingle returns too!