Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gone too high  (Read 1136 times)

Vicky81

Re: Gone too high
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2024, 02:46:20 PM »

I know I'm sorry.
Just my fault..I shouldn't have messed .
Thank you all x

Vicky81

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2024, 02:56:51 PM »

I know I've done wrong ...I just hope you will all still support me x

Hannahlou

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2024, 03:01:20 PM »

Agree with Ayesha and Nas.  Get professional help, we can share experiences but aren't qualified - other than what we use to ease symptoms - if you need help in desperation then ring the Samaritans or go to a pharmacist.

I agree also. Speak to someone about what you have taken. You really need to stop messing around with the dose and just stick with one for the 3 months but you don’t seem to be able to do so. Until you do this you’ll continue to have all these issues unfortunately. Your body just can’t keep up with all the swapping and changing. Start with the pharmacist seeing as it’s Saturday. Failing that try 111 or out of hours GP or walk in centre if you have one

Kathleen

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2024, 03:30:40 PM »

Hello Vicky81.

I completely understand where you are coming from. I know what it's like to despair when you are just trying to feel better.

I am sure that the ladies of this forum will continue to support you, they have big hearts!

If you are concerned about the amount of oestrogen that you have taken then perhaps call 111 and a doctor may be assigned to advise you over the phone.  I am not medically trained but I have had consistently high oestrogen levels in the past and I didn't come to any harm.

Wishing you well and I hope you can find some peace soon.

Take care.

K.

Vicky81

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2024, 03:33:40 PM »

Thanks so much....I've got terrible anxiety....
Pharmacist called me said its too much oestrgen.
Just hoping it's not the sertraline as I only on 25mg .....what you think??
I really love your support

Kathleen

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2024, 04:58:41 PM »

Hello again Vicky81

I think that the pharmacist is right and that you are suffering from too much oestrogen.

Hormones are powerful chemicals that can impact us in many ways so it is not surprising that you feel overwhelmed.

If I were you I would stick with the Sertraline and let the flood of oestrogen leave your body.
After that speak to your GP and explain that you experimented because you are desperate to feel better. Hopefully you can both agree a plan that will help you going forward.

Wishing you well and take care.

K.

Vicky81

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2024, 05:21:30 PM »

Thank you Kathleen that's so kind

Asher

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2024, 12:58:36 PM »

Why on earth are you taking Yasmin with patches and gel ?
No wonder you feel ill you can’t take Yasmin with hrt , if you need birth control it should be the progesterone only pill not the combined pill with hrt.
I can’t see any professional GP or MS prescribing such a combination of hormones, if they have you really need to question why.
Pages: 1 [2]