Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Livial Rollercoaster!  (Read 774 times)

Minicat

Livial Rollercoaster!
« on: June 03, 2024, 06:14:03 PM »

Hi! First time posting! So I was put on Livial about 3 weeks ago and I'm having some side effects and was wondering if anyone can tell me will they settle:

1. Bloating and digestive issues. I had very very slow digestion on week one which is getting a bit better, but I am just so bloated now. I've not put weight on but my pants don't fit anymore because of my weird pregnant looking belly

2. Strange tingling in my cheeks started a couple of days ago, what on earth is that?

3. Spots! Or more like little raised bumps all over my cheeks started yesterday, I've always had really clear skin so it's freaking me out

Apart from that I actually feel great. I've got energy, I've lost a lot of the terrible social anxiety I had and I've been able to focus more on doing things I want to do. But I can't be going around breaking wind constantly and covered in spots  ;D hoping these things will go away with time as I'm only just finished week 3

suzysunday

Re: Livial Rollercoaster!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2024, 07:48:58 PM »

I got loads of spots initially with livial but they did settle down.  I had acne like a teenager with none of the benefits!  I didn't have bloating or weight gain. Or tingling. 

Minicat

Re: Livial Rollercoaster!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 05:27:18 PM »

Good to know that the spots will probably settle down, thanks for the reply :)