Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti in warm weather  (Read 440 times)

DottyD68

Evorel Conti in warm weather
« on: May 20, 2024, 03:15:28 PM »

Has anyone else noticed Evorel Conti patches becoming loose in the warm weather?

I thought I had finally found a workable HRT solution with the patches, until this week. The last 3 patches have started to bubble after a day and be peeling off by day 2/3. I didn't think it was going to be a problem until yesterday, aching joints and muscles, night sweat and phlegmy/wheezy when I woke at 5am (in a lather). I think I can't have been absorbing it very well over the past week and now stressing my symptoms will be back for the Summer. I have put a tegaderm dressing over my patch today but last time I did that friction on the tegaderm patch caused the skin to break and I had a big sore (& now scar).

I put my patch on the front edge of my thigh which is the firmest part of my body and doesn't generally wrinkly up when I move.

Any advice/insight?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Evorel Conti in warm weather
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2024, 03:43:52 PM »

When do U apply it?   mayB change the time of day when your skin won't be subject to sweating ........

DottyD68

Re: Evorel Conti in warm weather
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 03:49:48 PM »

I put my patch on the front edge of my thigh which is the firmest part of my body. It doesn't generally wrinkle up there when I move or get rubbed by clothes being pulled on/off.

I do quite a bit of cycling so sweat most days. However I have been doing that during the last 3/4 months since I started using patches and it hasn't been a problem to date. It must be the general increase in temperature we have had this past week or so causing me to be hotter / warmer for longer.