Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Evorel 50 patch  (Read 1032 times)

daisie

Evorel 50 patch
« on: May 19, 2024, 03:05:07 PM »

Hi ladies,I put a evorel 50 patch on Thursday I just need some feedback from anyone who is on the same did you suffer side effects at the beginning and how long did it take to make you feel  better if they did eork for you, thanks daisie x

Amerififer

Re: Evorel 50 patch
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2024, 04:21:13 PM »

Hiya Daisie,

Is it Everol Conti 50 patch you are on ?  If so then I did have some mild side effects but I was able to muddle through them.. I really like the ease of the patches.. :)

daisie

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2024, 04:28:08 PM »

Hiya Daisie,

Is it Everol Conti 50 patch you are on ?  If so then I did have some mild side effects but I was able to muddle through them.. I really like the ease of the patches.. :)
no its just the estrogen one I had an hysterectomy with removal of ovaries a few years ago

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2024, 05:07:49 PM »

What are the side effects and how severe?

daisie

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2024, 05:26:44 PM »

What are the side effects and how severe?
the side effects was like a feeling I'd been drinking which i dont drink,that feeling has worn off for now, also im feeling bloated and aching

shrosphirelass

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2024, 07:50:04 PM »

When I first started on evorel sequi (so evorel 50 for 2 weeks) I got nauseous as soon as I put the patch on and sometimes dizzy. This didn't last too long, only on the patch change over day. After a few weeks it eased so I'm guessing it was getting used to it.

daisie

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2024, 06:53:42 AM »

When I first started on evorel sequi (so evorel 50 for 2 weeks) I got nauseous as soon as I put the patch on and sometimes dizzy. This didn't last too long, only on the patch change over day. After a few weeks it eased so I'm guessing it was getting used to it.
hi,thanks for reply,yes thats how i feel it has eased off as time went on,all being well i hope i have some benefit from them x dasie