Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Any success with VA and bladder issues?  (Read 2526 times)

SaraUK

Any success with VA and bladder issues?
« on: May 11, 2024, 10:43:24 PM »

Hi, has anyone had any success with bio identical sand alternative therapies for VA and bladder issues? Im suffering terribly despite daily vagifem/ovestin.

I’ve been on Oestrogel and utrogestan for 2.5 years but due to progesterone intolerance I can’t increase my dose. So I’m looking into changing to alternative bio identical.

Im post meno of 6 months since last period age 53.

Northerngirl

Re: Any success with VA and bladder issues?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 08:00:59 AM »

After coming off HRT altogether I use Yes products and also Hyalofemme, which I've only been using for about 5 weeks. The Hyalofemme does burn a bit at first(not painful). Also don't use any perfumed products for bathing/showering or for washing clothes....I use non bio washing powder.
So far this seems to be working but I don't have VA as severe as many other ladies do....so far anyway.
I was prescribed Ovestin but haven't used it yet.

Ladybird 2

Re: Any success with VA and bladder issues?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2024, 07:11:53 PM »

Hi SARAUK,

I also suffer from bladder problems & have found D-Mannose is a must, Bladderpur & probiotics for women so important Pro-ven is a good one lactobacillus is important.
After reading more intently on this subject, if these are not helping try advanced bio cultures complex which has lactobacillus cassia it works directly on bladder & in Italy ladies use probio+intima which has lactobacillius crispatus another working directly for bladder.
Some of these can be quite costly so shop around & read reviews but if you get Uti's frequently these can be life saving when Doctors are reluctant to prescribe antibiotics.
Really sympathize with this & hope these help to protect your bladder.
Ladybird2