Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Vagifem and utrogestan  (Read 6828 times)

Katherine

Vagifem and utrogestan
« on: April 08, 2024, 08:10:46 PM »

Hi ladies

I’m having a phase of taking utrogestan vaginally as I was starting to feel too sedated and I take it just before bed and I take vagifem twice a week again before bed. Does anyone know if it’s ok to insert both at the same time? I just feel better knowing I’m lying down and it’s getting absorbed. When I’ve got up too soon the liquid from utrogestan runs down my thighs. I guess I could take the vagifem in the morning.. I guess what I’m worrying about is if they are both in the vagina at the same time they will interact with each other
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 08:37:56 AM by Katherine »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Vagifem and utrogestan
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 09:08:16 AM »

Morning.  Personally I would insert the Vagifem in the morning B4 getting out of bed.  R U able to rest for a while or R U up and running in the mornings for work etc.?  Utrogestan at night.

Katherine

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 03:05:34 PM »

Good idea CLKD I will do that, it normally takes me half an hour to get up anyway.

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 08:12:27 AM »

I always insert utrogestan at night and Vagifem in the morning. I insert the V standing up and wait about 5 secs and then carry on with getting up etc. Never rest after I've put it in and it never falls out and I've had 4 children! It's supposed to stick immediately to the vagina walls....

Hurdity x

Katherine

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 11:41:39 AM »

Thanks Hurdity, I’ve never had one fall out but just being careful. I will take yours and CLKDs advice x