Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Shoulder and neck pain  (Read 8506 times)

Happygal

• First Flush
Shoulder and neck pain
« on: April 05, 2024, 10:55:54 AM »

Has anyone got shoulder and neck pain? Kind of like pressure.Using heat on it but not really helping.Have read that magnesium spray is good so have ordered some as I read it also helps with insomnia,which I also have! Doctor thought pain was possibly anxiety or stress.I had Polymyalgia Rheumatica a year ago but it is a different kind of pain and I couldn't move well when I had it.

Penguin

Re: Shoulder and neck pain
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 11:43:19 AM »

Yes to this as well. Head won't help unless you do stretching as well. Look up yoga stretches for neck and shoulders, you can do the neck ones in the shower with the jet going on your neck x

Happygal

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 11:47:25 AM »

Thanks penguin
I will check it out
Fx

When will it end

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 02:31:24 PM »

Ho,I've had the shoulder thing for a few weeks now,one seized up completely few months ago,now other on heading same direction  :( I also have achy rins,I bought some tiger balm...heard was fabulous...whacked it on..had allergic reaction! I genuinely can't cope anymore ;D x

When will it end

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 02:32:54 PM »

Apologies, I've just read that back and think my hands have seized up also if my spelling/typing anything to go by :)x

Penguin

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 02:51:38 PM »

You could try magnesium butter, that's good for muscles, I use it on my legs sometimes