Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Kilovance  (Read 469 times)

Jojo17

• First Flush
Kilovance
« on: March 14, 2024, 07:16:29 PM »

Hi I have been on everol conti patches for 3 years, been fine flushes stopped and slept better which was my main problem, but the insomnia is back and horrendous, doctor prescribed amotripalin to help with sleep which is great except i am struggling to function next day, long story short GP has changed me over to Kilovance another combined HRT, all of my friends are on the tablet and the gel....does anyone else take this medication? Just curious before I start. Thanks in advance

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Kilovance
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 09:10:54 PM »

Hi!  how is the new HRT going to help, did the GP explain why she changed you over?

MayB put the product name into the search box: make notes ;-)

Jojo17

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 09:31:23 PM »

No, just that my body may have become used to the patch...came away a bit more confused  ;D
I have but can't find anything, which makes me question it even more 🤔

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 07:49:12 AM »

Hi Kliovance has less oestrogen than Evorel Conti. The equivalent would be Kliofem or Elleste Duet Conti.

The other option would be Oestrogel and Utrogestan.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 09:24:17 AM »

:thankyou:   Dotty.   If the body 'has become used' then there are options to increase the dose or as in your case, change the regime.  Confused?  join our Club  ;D

Jojo17

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 10:21:43 AM »

Oh really, surely i need more oestrogen then, not less 🤦‍♀️ she said its 1mg but can be increased to 2mg, so hard to know what to do,most of my friends on the tablet and gel, seems to be the most common.
Am defo coming back as a mam  ;D

Dotty

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 03:39:46 PM »

It could be that you are not absorbing from the patch or it could be that you need more oestrogen.

Apple

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 04:26:13 PM »

I was on Kliofem and after 60 put on Kliovance which is half the dose. I now need to supplement that with vaginal oestrogen so I notice the difference to when I was on Kliofem and could get away with using a vaginal moisturiser.

Jojo17

• First Flush
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 09:56:58 PM »

Ok thank ladies, will have a think and decide if am going to try it or go back to GP xx