Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Anyone on Blissel Gel  (Read 498 times)

cebe

Anyone on Blissel Gel
« on: March 04, 2024, 10:30:36 AM »

Hi ladies. Been on Blissel gel for 3 weeks and still have the burning/soreness. I can't use Ovestin as had bad reaction last year. I was wondering if anyone knows how long I should try it before I give up on it.  I've tried all the various creams/gels like Olive bee, Yes, V Magic, Sylk etc to help with the soreness/burning but nothing works. Getting so upset with this because when you're in pain all the time it really starts to affect your everyday life.
Thank you. 

Dotty

Re: Anyone on Blissel Gel
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 01:49:24 PM »

Hi yes I use Blissel gel.  The advice is that it can take up to 3 months to see improvement.

Have you used it every night for 3 weeks ?

cebe

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 02:43:10 PM »

Thank you for replying Dotty. Its my last night for 3 weeks dose tonight. I notice I am not so dry down below so the dryness may be improving but the burning/soreness on the outside is still there and no matter what I use it won't go away. I've even tried a small pea sized amount of the Blissel gel but it just stings.

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 03:05:30 PM »

Hi continue using it internally.  I can't really help on the outer burning as I don't suffer with that , but I know that ladies use other creams externally...maybe estriol cream ?  It may be just a matter of persevering.  I know when I stopped using the gel the internal burning came back.  Now I don't miss a dose.

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2024, 07:26:41 PM »

Hi cebe

As Dotty says, the generic 0.01% estriol cream might be better, as it is 10x weaker than Ovestin and so you can use it in larger quantities. I have always found it soothing....

Hurdity x

cebe

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2024, 08:30:15 AM »

Will continue with it and see how it goes but can you let me know if you have a white discharge with it. I thought as the gel was clear there would'nt be a white discharge.