Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Problems replying!  (Read 2306 times)

Booblet

Problems replying!
« on: March 01, 2024, 01:42:14 PM »

Hi everyone,
I've tried to reply back to those members who replied to my question concerning "too much Estrogen".
I have tried to reply individually but for some reason it won't let me.

So this is a big thank you for your return replies. They are all really helpful.
X

Hurdity

Re: Problems replying!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 10:24:41 AM »

Hi booblet - re the technical aspect of your question. I'm not sure what you mean by reply individually? If you mean write a separate reply to each of their posts on your thread, you can do this by clicking on "quote" or "insert quote" in blue in the top right of their post, and then their post will appear in the new window. Then you can reply to that person, though everyone will see the reply.

If you want to reply privately then you just send a pm to each person, and if you want to quote their post then do what I suggested above, and then copy and paste all of that into the pm (including the formatting codes), and it should appear (and then discard the reply where you started the quote on the thread).

Hope this helps!

Hurdity x

Booblet

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 09:46:11 PM »

Thanks  Hurdity.X

Booblet

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 03:55:27 PM »

Hi booblet - re the technical aspect of your question. I'm not sure what you mean by reply individually? If you mean write a separate reply to each of their posts on your thread, you can do this by clicking on "quote" or "insert quote" in blue in the top right of their post, and then their post will appear in the new window. Then you can reply to that person, though everyone will see the reply.

If you want to reply privately then you just send a pm to each person, and if you want to quote their post then do what I suggested above, and then copy and paste all of that into the pm (including the formatting codes), and it should appear (and then discard the reply where you started the quote on the thread).

Hope this helps!

Hurdity x
  Hi Hurdity,
I'm trying to reply to yourself and other members - mainly to say' thank you for your reply'
Thanks Hurdity for your wonderful knowledge and support.
I do not like Technology 😐 - and I'm too good at it either although have to use it!!!!! X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 04:45:05 PM »

Simply add your response on the thread

i.e. tnx CLKD

tnx Hurdity

tnx ........ no need to reply in a separate box.