Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Gepretix Reviews.  (Read 2486 times)

Kathleen

Gepretix Reviews.
« on: January 20, 2024, 02:06:49 PM »

Hello ladies.

I see that there is a thread about Gepretix from ladies who have tried it and found it to be unsuitable.
Perhaps other reviews could be collected on this thread so that we can keep all responses in one place. I am suggesting this because there may be some ladies who have a good experience and it would be a shame to miss out on their comments. The thought has occurred to me that if Gepretix is a weaker product, it may well be a better choice for anyone struggling with Utrogestan. Less is more and all that!

Take care ladies.

K.

Jkw2408

• First Flush
Re: Gepretix Reviews.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 10:03:16 AM »

I was given Gepretix last time instead of Utrogestan. I found it took me longer to get off to sleep at night and I didn’t sleep as heavy BUT this time I’m back on Utrogestan and I am sleeping like a rock and I am finding now that I am feeling dopey all day long. Utrogestan really knocks me out. ( I might add that I do also take Citalopram which has a sedating affect).
I’m now wondering if I’d be able to exchange my 2 unopened packs of Utrogestan for Gepretix as I felt more alert with it.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?

sheila99

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 11:58:53 AM »

Ooh, that's interesting. Utro makes me dopey all day too so interested to hear if others find Gepretix doesn't.

Polpringle

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 07:37:31 PM »

I’ve been using gepetrix with no concerns, I use it vaginally continuously