Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Just changes from everol 75 patches to ostragel  (Read 580 times)

Clairebear88

• First Flush
Just changes from everol 75 patches to ostragel
« on: January 10, 2024, 01:35:25 PM »

Hi all I'm new here,
Im 35 and have just switched from the everol 75 patches to the ostragel as the patches weren't sticking and iv found myself having far more mood swings that I care to admit but I just wanted to know people's experience in the gel is it better? I still suffer a lot of side effects to the menopause but thankfully not the flushes so much. Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Banjo1973

Re: Just changes from everol 75 patches to ostragel
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 02:32:46 PM »

Hi,

My experience is very happy on gel. However I switched from Oestrogel to Sandrena as I found that something changed with Oestrogel and it stopped working for me.

If Oestrogel works for you that's great, if not, try an alternative gel (ie Sandrena)

Good luck

Sambee7

• First Flush
Re: Just changes from everol 75 patches to ostragel
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 10:15:34 PM »

I was on Evorel sequi but didn’t get on with the progesterone patches so changed to estradot plus Utrogestan, still had no libido so opted to try the gel as lots of pale seem to get better results with the gel but I don’t think it’s working for me, I had a return of night sweats which made me think I was low on estrogen but then I got sore boobs which made me think I was getting a lot of estrogen but then my bleed was really light which made me think I wasn’t getting enough estrogen  ;D so I don’t know where I’m at at the moment but think I’m going to go back to estradot or Evorel estrogen patches