Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Covid  (Read 3579 times)

Booroo

Covid
« on: February 07, 2024, 06:37:39 AM »

Does anyone else have experience in after having a covid infection not the jab that when on hrt symptoms come back again like anxiety etc and will it bugger off again? I had covid almost couple weeks ago felt quite poorly with it and even now am still tired loads and last night watching tv the panic was starting and legs went tight like attack coming but managed to not fully happen, I’ve been on Evorel sequi for just about 3 months now and been fine really had flooding last week but before hrt that would b me but it’s like every other one.
I’m 51 and nearly at end I think

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Covid
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 09:44:53 AM »

Covid-19 is known to affect womens' hormones.  Did U do regular testing until U got a negative result, it took us almost 15 days B4 we were clear. 

Be kind to yourself.  It's a virus that can make the body really weary. 

Booroo

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 10:28:08 AM »

Covid-19 is known to affect womens' hormones.  Did U do regular testing until U got a negative result, it took us almost 15 days B4 we were clear. 

Be kind to yourself.  It's a virus that can make the body really weary.

No I didn’t because when I had it 2 years ago it took over 9 days to jet a negative test! And I’m guessing that’s the case it proper knocks you out , thank you xx

Booroo

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 10:52:11 AM »

Just did and it’s negative so that’s a good sign

CLKD

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 01:11:11 PM »

Well done.  Now rest, keep hydrated, when it's sunny stand outside for 10 mins a couple of times a day.  Viruses can hang on a bit  >:(.  Do U have to go to work?

Booroo

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 02:03:26 PM »

I’ve been back last week am ok with that tho

CLKD

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 02:34:21 PM »

:thankyou:

Hezzi

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 07:49:21 AM »

Hi. Just saw your post! I think I had covid at Christmas time, though test remained negative. I had what I call "wobbly legs" which was a symptom of covid in the past (with +ve test). Sensation was like weak, tight quads and would come and go. Fatigue, nausea, poor appetite also. I think my hormones went mad too as anxiety skyrocketed and had leg twitches.  :o I was on Evorel conti 50 since May 2023 and all fine since though gp has now prescribed Evorel conti 75 with prog pill, which I'm 2 weeks into. Still with low anx and breast tenderness (which hoping both will go away) but now feeling a good bit better. Hope you're doing well now Booroo?

Booroo

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2024, 05:42:33 PM »

Hi. Just saw your post! I think I had covid at Christmas time, though test remained negative. I had what I call "wobbly legs" which was a symptom of covid in the past (with +ve test). Sensation was like weak, tight quads and would come and go. Fatigue, nausea, poor appetite also. I think my hormones went mad too as anxiety skyrocketed and had leg twitches.  :o I was on Evorel conti 50 since May 2023 and all fine since though gp has now prescribed Evorel conti 75 with prog pill, which I'm 2 weeks into. Still with low anx and breast tenderness (which hoping both will go away) but now feeling a good bit better. Hope you're doing well now Booroo?

Yep felt like that! Am better now thanks but got the bloody cough last 3 weeks day and night an hoping it’s on way out now as mt son has had the cough thing too! Roll on some sunshine,I’ve now switched to conti Evorel one from sequi to see what’s on as they say

CLKD

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2024, 05:45:19 PM »

Hezzi - how R U on the jump from 50 to 75?

Booroo - slow improvement then?  A long standing cough is a symptom.

Hezzi

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2024, 08:02:36 AM »

Hey there!
Booroo - yep, The Cough goes on for a while, but hope it goes soon. 🤞🏻

CLKD - with the jump up to 75, still have the tender breasts (downgraded from sore!) and now have had some spotting (brown/dark brown) with period like cramps for a few days. Anxiety is reduced but low level. I'm wondering if the dose is too high for me, (and return to Conti 50) but prepared to give it some time.