Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Heart symptoms and histamine intolerance  (Read 533 times)

JoannFran

Heart symptoms and histamine intolerance
« on: February 12, 2024, 08:51:51 PM »

Hi ladies

Has anyone experienced a fluttery heart/ectopics beats relating to histamine intolerance?

I've been having these for a few years now but they seem to get really bad after I've eaten certain things.  I had avocado, cottage cheese and sour dough bread for lunch and have been having chest thumps/flutters since then (I've been thoroughly checked many times and told they're not harmful (tell that to my mental health  ;D).  I did some googling and found out that all those foods can cause a histamine response.  I also sneeze a lot after eating and my nose gets very bunged up and I often feel very jittery/internal buzz sensations.

I also think I have symptoms of estrogen dominance.

I'm on beta blockers but they don't seem to be helping with the palps/ectopics.  Has anyone found anything that helps?  It's so confusing trying to work out what is causing these symptoms?  High estrogen/low estrogen/low progesterone or histamine.

Any advice/experience greatly appreciated.

Thank you x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Heart symptoms and histamine intolerance
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 08:57:48 PM »

Sending a  :bighug:

Fortunately I'm not aware of my heart - reactions are usually from the belly downwards  >:(.

Do U eat breakfast? 

My allergic rhinitis is troublesome when I become warm, i.e. walking into a warm room after being in  cold air. 

Which dose of BBs are you swallowing?   MayB ask to see an ENT Surgeon?